Noble Rise launches range of unique breads
Noble Rise has created a new range of five fresh bread flavours, now hitting shelves in supermarkets and convenience stores Australia-wide as they launch a national promotional campaign to end boring lunches.
The flavours are designed to appeal to the modern Australian palate, with the range of options coinciding with the launch of their new campaign – ‘Take A Stand Against Bland’.
The new flavours, released Australia-wide last week, included:
* Noble Rise Honey & Wholemeal – made with a touch of natural honey to add a smooth, rich flavour to wholesome wheat flakes. Each serve, containing 42 grams of wholegrains, provides 87 per cent of the recommended daily intake of wholegrain.
* Noble Rise Mountain Pepper & Grains – contains ‘Tasmania Lanceolata’, commonly known as Mountain Pepper, which is a savoury spice with a mild pepper like flavour. Mountain Pepper is then mixed with beneficial wholegrains to bake a zesty bread.
* Noble Rise Outback Spice & Grains – combines a unique blend of wild Australian herbs and spices. The bite from pepperberry and mountain pepper is balanced with the subtle flavours of lemon aspen, rounded off with aromatic aniseed myrtle.
* Noble Rise Olive Oil & Sea Salt – made with few pinches of natural Australian sea salt and a splash of the wonder ingredient extra virgin olive oil, which makes this loaf super soft and incredibly luscious.
* Noble Rise Sunflower & Basil – the blossoming aroma of natural basil is combined with the goodness of sunflower seeds, which are packed with unsaturated oils, protein, fibre and essential nutrients.
The launch has been backed by an integrated marketing campaign including TV advertising, radio promotion with 2Day FM and outdoor advertising, with their ‘Bland Aid’ advertising offering the creative voice for the brand. Specially created point of sale floor stands are available to retailers to support the launch.
Charlie’s Cookies snack boxes are now being offered on selected domestic Qantas flights.
Food Standards Australia and New Zealand (FSANZ) is celebrating its 25th anniversary of the formatio...
New Zealand brand, Mother Earth, has launched a range of traditional muesli bars into Australian Woo...
Gelatissimo is selling a limited-edition gelato flavour in celebration of Chinese New Year.
Beetroot, pumpkin and spinach crackers are the three latest cracker varieties released by Sakata.
REGULATION requiring kilojoule labelling for retail food outlets has changed, and there are penaltie...
CAFÉ’S, restaurants and takeaway food outlets breaching minimum wage and penalty-rate compliance rem...
A UNIQUE and award-winning program is helping farmers pass their hard-earned knowledge and experienc...