Noble Rise launches range of unique breads
Noble Rise has created a new range of five fresh bread flavours, now hitting shelves in supermarkets and convenience stores Australia-wide as they launch a national promotional campaign to end boring lunches.
The flavours are designed to appeal to the modern Australian palate, with the range of options coinciding with the launch of their new campaign – ‘Take A Stand Against Bland’.
The new flavours, released Australia-wide last week, included:
* Noble Rise Honey & Wholemeal – made with a touch of natural honey to add a smooth, rich flavour to wholesome wheat flakes. Each serve, containing 42 grams of wholegrains, provides 87 per cent of the recommended daily intake of wholegrain.
* Noble Rise Mountain Pepper & Grains – contains ‘Tasmania Lanceolata’, commonly known as Mountain Pepper, which is a savoury spice with a mild pepper like flavour. Mountain Pepper is then mixed with beneficial wholegrains to bake a zesty bread.
* Noble Rise Outback Spice & Grains – combines a unique blend of wild Australian herbs and spices. The bite from pepperberry and mountain pepper is balanced with the subtle flavours of lemon aspen, rounded off with aromatic aniseed myrtle.
* Noble Rise Olive Oil & Sea Salt – made with few pinches of natural Australian sea salt and a splash of the wonder ingredient extra virgin olive oil, which makes this loaf super soft and incredibly luscious.
* Noble Rise Sunflower & Basil – the blossoming aroma of natural basil is combined with the goodness of sunflower seeds, which are packed with unsaturated oils, protein, fibre and essential nutrients.
The launch has been backed by an integrated marketing campaign including TV advertising, radio promotion with 2Day FM and outdoor advertising, with their ‘Bland Aid’ advertising offering the creative voice for the brand. Specially created point of sale floor stands are available to retailers to support the launch.
A new “caviar” product is being sold online by a Singaporean food group targeting Australian consume...
Two Australian start-ups are tackling food wastage in Australia. Australian Food News looks at th...
Cobs Popcorn has launched a new flavour which plays homage to the American city of Chicago.
Aldi has signed up to the Australian Federal Government’s voluntary Tax Transparency Code.
Freedom Foods has launched a new line of quinoa chips under its Crafted Blends range.
New Zealand’s Mother Earth is now selling a new range of natural peanut butters in Coles and Woolwor...
CLIF Bars will be the official energy bar and gels of the Ironman Oceania 2018 and 2019 Multisport s...
Australian beef jerky producer Local Legends has added biltong to its range of products.