The Coffee Club smashes World Record
The Coffee Club breaks the Guinness World Record for Most Espressos Made In One Hour
WHEN: Yesterday at 8.30am, Thursday 7 October 2010
WHERE: The Coffee Club Aspley, corner of Gayford St and Albany Creek Road, Brisbane
While follow Aussies are winning medals at the Commonwealth Games in India, Australia’s largest home-grown café group The Coffee Club today broke the Guinness World Record for the Most Espressos Made In One Hour with 5,061 espressos.
The Coffee Club’s World Record Team, made up of 20 expert baristas from five of its cafes across Brisbane, had hoped to reach 4,500 but exceeded their own expectations with a record 5,061 espressos poured in one hour.
The existing record of 3,386 espressos was set in Poland’s Rawa Mazowiecka in March this year.
· Five machines were set up with each station manned by four of The Coffee Club’s expert baristas
· Each team poured more than 1,000 espressos each in one hour to reach a total of 5,061
· One espressos was poured every 0.7 seconds in order to reach the new World Record record
· The Coffee Club’s team of 20 expert baristas were in training for over three months to perfect the timing
* Please note the record is currently subject to official verification by the Guinness World Records. *
Two food companies have taken home top prizes at the 2016 Telstra Business Awards.
After 98 years as a private company Australia’s big poultry processor, Ingham’s Group, floated this ...
Bega has posted a $15.7 million profit for the first half of its 2017 financial year whilst competit...
Bellamy’s has appointed ex-Fosters Managing Director, John Murphy, as its new non-executive independ...
Woolworths is co-launching a limited-edition of colourful $2 coins featuring chracters from the icon...
The 2017 Australian Food Award trophy winners have been announced.
Aldi’s ‘Special Buys’ advertising practice will be scrutinised on an up-and-coming episode of ABC’s ...
Digital content marketing is becoming more important for food manufacturers of all sizes every day, ...