Join FoodBank’s Part-time Volunteer team in Melbourne
An exciting opportunity exists to join our Donor Relations team and help us get the food and material aid products needed by the 400,000 Victorians facing hardship every year. If you or your company can offer any volunteer personnel help, this will be great!
FoodBank Victoria is the main supplier of food to welfare groups throughout the State of Victoria.
FoodBank Victoria needs people who can:
1. Follow up current donors on a cyclic basis to ensure on-going supply of food to FoodBank which is the main supplier of food to Victoria’s welfare groups
2. Identify, make contact and engage potential new donor’s to encourage them to donate various food and non food products.
3. Communicate with the logistics team regarding collection/delivery of donations.
Skills and Experience required:
– Good verbal and phone communication
– General knowledge of packaged food or non food industry
– Outlook and Internet
– Ability to identify new donors
– Influencing skills
Skills and Attributes preferred:
– Sales or Retail experience in Food industry, but not exclusively
– Fruit and Vegetable experience in either wholesale or retail
Ongoing – We would like several people to cover the whole week. We prefer someone who can commit to a minimum of 1 day per week for a minimum of 3 months. The work can be done any day of the week.
Start Date: Immediate
Foodbank Warehouse Office, 4/2 Somerville Rd., Yarraville, so as to have access to computer resources and telephones.
Contact: If you are interested in this position please contact Peter Chalmers Donor Manager on 9362 8311 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Woolworths has announced that SPC Ardmona (SPC) has signed a three-year contract to supply an increa...
The 2017 Product of the Year winners have been announced.
Woolworths’ Chief Executive Officer has shut-down speculation the supermarket group will be spinning...
Linfox has acquired full ownership of BevChain after purchasing Lion’s 50 per cent share in the logi...
Baby Boomers may be Australia’s next booming customer base for alcohol retailers new Nielsen researc...
Bega has decided to ditch Vegemite’s creative agency JWT after 74 years of the agency working with t...
Australia’s wine producers stand to make significant inroads into the Chinese market from a deal wit...
SUPERMARKET shoppers will win on price and may lose on choice as Coles moves to increase its private...