Join FoodBank’s Part-time Volunteer team in Melbourne
An exciting opportunity exists to join our Donor Relations team and help us get the food and material aid products needed by the 400,000 Victorians facing hardship every year. If you or your company can offer any volunteer personnel help, this will be great!
FoodBank Victoria is the main supplier of food to welfare groups throughout the State of Victoria.
FoodBank Victoria needs people who can:
1. Follow up current donors on a cyclic basis to ensure on-going supply of food to FoodBank which is the main supplier of food to Victoria’s welfare groups
2. Identify, make contact and engage potential new donor’s to encourage them to donate various food and non food products.
3. Communicate with the logistics team regarding collection/delivery of donations.
Skills and Experience required:
– Good verbal and phone communication
– General knowledge of packaged food or non food industry
– Outlook and Internet
– Ability to identify new donors
– Influencing skills
Skills and Attributes preferred:
– Sales or Retail experience in Food industry, but not exclusively
– Fruit and Vegetable experience in either wholesale or retail
Ongoing – We would like several people to cover the whole week. We prefer someone who can commit to a minimum of 1 day per week for a minimum of 3 months. The work can be done any day of the week.
Start Date: Immediate
Foodbank Warehouse Office, 4/2 Somerville Rd., Yarraville, so as to have access to computer resources and telephones.
Contact: If you are interested in this position please contact Peter Chalmers Donor Manager on 9362 8311 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Caltex Australia has confirmed it has made a conditional and confidential offer to acquire Woolworth...
The latest data from Roy Morgan Research shows chicken fast food restaurants are feeling the pinch f...
Domino’s has lifted its earnings forecast for the 2017 financial year.
Retail Food Group (RFG) will be expanding further into the Middle East, just having entered into joi...
A new study has found one in five children living in regional or remote Western Australia are worrie...
More than 300, 000 educational resources will be delivered to Australian schools from this week as p...
Woolworths says its online Australian food sales “continue to grow strongly” and increased by 30 per...
CAULIFLOWER continues its run as the cool kid of the veggie patch and carb alternative du jour. And ...