UK herbal tea brand Pukka launches in Australia
UK-based herbal tea brand Pukka have launched their teas into the Australian market.
The Hindi word ‘Pukka’ means ‘authentic’, ‘genuine’ or, more colloquially, ‘top-quality’, and the Company says its teas are blended with good quality plants. Pukka said its teas are made “sustainably, organically and fairly traded”.
The teas come in a 27 different flavours, and were developed by Bristol based business partners Tim Westwell and Sebastian Pole.
The Pukka tea flavour range includes:
- ‘Refresh’: peppermint, liquorice and fennel
- ‘Revitalise’: cinnamon, ginger root, elderflower, orange peel, green tea and spearmint leaf
- ‘Relax’: chamomile flower, oat flower, fennel seed, ginger, cardamom seed, marshmallow root, liquorice
- ‘Love’: rose, lavender, elderflower, chamomile, marigold petals
- ‘Detox’: fennel seed, aniseed, cardamom, liquorice root
Pukka is distributed in Australia by Organic Trader, and is available from select health food stores and independent grocers, and online.
Baskin-Robbins Australia are relaunching its ice cream cake range.
US gelato brand, ‘Gelato Fiasco’, is now available in 7-Eleven convenience stores across Australia.
The winners of the 2016 International Spirits Challenge hosted in London have been announced.
Coca-Cola South Pacific has launched a new Glaceau branded water exclusively for the Australian mark...
Woolworths has launched a new ready-to-eat meal range with celebrity fitness trainer, Michelle Bridg...
Baskin-Robbins Australia has added ‘ice cream pizza’ to its menu.
Chris’ Dips is now selling a new range of dips designed to be eaten after dinner.
Kez’s Kitchen has released two new products – Free Mixed Faveourites Biscuits and Free and Naked Cho...