UK herbal tea brand Pukka launches in Australia
UK-based herbal tea brand Pukka have launched their teas into the Australian market.
The Hindi word ‘Pukka’ means ‘authentic’, ‘genuine’ or, more colloquially, ‘top-quality’, and the Company says its teas are blended with good quality plants. Pukka said its teas are made “sustainably, organically and fairly traded”.
The teas come in a 27 different flavours, and were developed by Bristol based business partners Tim Westwell and Sebastian Pole.
The Pukka tea flavour range includes:
- ‘Refresh’: peppermint, liquorice and fennel
- ‘Revitalise’: cinnamon, ginger root, elderflower, orange peel, green tea and spearmint leaf
- ‘Relax’: chamomile flower, oat flower, fennel seed, ginger, cardamom seed, marshmallow root, liquorice
- ‘Love’: rose, lavender, elderflower, chamomile, marigold petals
- ‘Detox’: fennel seed, aniseed, cardamom, liquorice root
Pukka is distributed in Australia by Organic Trader, and is available from select health food stores and independent grocers, and online.
A range of “slow-cooked” Herbert Adams pies has been launched at Woolworths supermarkets.
Garlo’s Pies are trialling its new ‘Muscle Pie’ which is described as being high in protein.
The 2016/17 Food Manufacturing Industry Guide to Safety is now available.
Lion Dairy and Drinks has launched a new marketing campaign encouraging Australians to drink milk ag...
Woolworths has launched a new private label food range after reviewing its current offerings over th...
WELLNESS, moderation and image are the three key factors impacting a reduction in alcohol consumptio...
MORE than half the dollars spent on packaged alcohol go through the Woolworths Group.
SUPERMARKET staple McKenzie’s continues to display market agility and nous introducing a new range o...