UK herbal tea brand Pukka launches in Australia
UK-based herbal tea brand Pukka have launched their teas into the Australian market.
The Hindi word ‘Pukka’ means ‘authentic’, ‘genuine’ or, more colloquially, ‘top-quality’, and the Company says its teas are blended with good quality plants. Pukka said its teas are made “sustainably, organically and fairly traded”.
The teas come in a 27 different flavours, and were developed by Bristol based business partners Tim Westwell and Sebastian Pole.
The Pukka tea flavour range includes:
- ‘Refresh’: peppermint, liquorice and fennel
- ‘Revitalise’: cinnamon, ginger root, elderflower, orange peel, green tea and spearmint leaf
- ‘Relax’: chamomile flower, oat flower, fennel seed, ginger, cardamom seed, marshmallow root, liquorice
- ‘Love’: rose, lavender, elderflower, chamomile, marigold petals
- ‘Detox’: fennel seed, aniseed, cardamom, liquorice root
Pukka is distributed in Australia by Organic Trader, and is available from select health food stores and independent grocers, and online.
Harris Farm Markets is continuing its expansion plans, opening an innovative grocery store at Sydney...
PepsiCo Australia & New Zealand has launched a new snack range aimed at school-aged children.
PepsiCo’s Sunbites has launched a new range called Snack Crackers.
A complaint accusing a Bulla ice cream advertisement as “blatantly targeting children” has been dism...
Cobs Popcorn has launched a new flavour which plays homage to the American city of Chicago.
Australian snack company, Funch, is looking to expand its market share and is making a number of cha...
Dairy producer Parmalat has launched a number of flavoured milk varieties in time for summer.
Coca-Cola South Pacific has launched a new limited-edition Powerade variety containing coconut water...