AFGC to run energy efficiency information program for small businesses
The Australian Food and Grocery Council (AFGC) has secured funding for a project that will offer information and advice on energy efficiency to small to medium businesses (SMEs) in the food, beverage and grocery manufacturing sector.
The AFGC has received the funding under the Federal Government’s Energy Efficiency Information Grants Program. The AFGC’s free program will be available to businesses with fewer than 200 employees.
- Factsheets on energy efficiency and energy management
- Energy assessments for businesses
- Tool to assist investment decisions
- On-site Demonstrations for site engineers
- Briefing sessions for senior management
- Quarterly webinars and newsletters
- Case Studies
- Dedicated web portal
Benefits of participating in the program
- Understand energy consumption
- Receive expert advice on ways to improve energy efficiency
- Access to network of suppliers and technology providers
- Opportunity to interact with industry peers and share learning
- Opportunity to promote your achievements to other businesses
- Be a part of an industry-wide initiative
How to register
Businesses with fewer than 200 employees can register to find out more about the program or join the mailing list by sending their details to email@example.com. Interested businesses should send the following details:
- Business name
- Contact person along with contact details
The AFGC said it encouraged its members to recommend the program to their suppliers/partners or other organisations in the food and grocery manufacturing sector.
The Victorian Farmers Federation (VFF) is playing an active role in revitalising the dairy farming s...
Woolworths has done its homework and expects to satisfy every Australian’s gastronomic desires this ...
Woolworths, Coles and Harris Farm Markets have all made a commitment to stop offering customers sing...
New IBISWorld research has found Australians are drinking more alcohol for the first time in nearly ...
A more buoyant Woolworths and expansion from Aldi has seen Coles’ market share decline in 2016-17, f...
A variety of canola containing omega-3 has been approved for human consumption and use in animal fee...
A UNIQUE and award-winning program is helping farmers pass their hard-earned knowledge and experienc...
LION'S Mane, reishi, chaga and cordyceps may soon be the new names to know when attending your local...