AFGC to run energy efficiency information program for small businesses
The Australian Food and Grocery Council (AFGC) has secured funding for a project that will offer information and advice on energy efficiency to small to medium businesses (SMEs) in the food, beverage and grocery manufacturing sector.
The AFGC has received the funding under the Federal Government’s Energy Efficiency Information Grants Program. The AFGC’s free program will be available to businesses with fewer than 200 employees.
- Factsheets on energy efficiency and energy management
- Energy assessments for businesses
- Tool to assist investment decisions
- On-site Demonstrations for site engineers
- Briefing sessions for senior management
- Quarterly webinars and newsletters
- Case Studies
- Dedicated web portal
Benefits of participating in the program
- Understand energy consumption
- Receive expert advice on ways to improve energy efficiency
- Access to network of suppliers and technology providers
- Opportunity to interact with industry peers and share learning
- Opportunity to promote your achievements to other businesses
- Be a part of an industry-wide initiative
How to register
Businesses with fewer than 200 employees can register to find out more about the program or join the mailing list by sending their details to email@example.com. Interested businesses should send the following details:
- Business name
- Contact person along with contact details
The AFGC said it encouraged its members to recommend the program to their suppliers/partners or other organisations in the food and grocery manufacturing sector.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) alleges in a Federal Court case this week ...
Accolade Wines has this week acquired Lion’s premium wine business, Fine Wine Partners (FWP).
On 25 November 2016, the Australia New Zealand Ministerial Forum on Food Regulation (the Ministerial...
Coles has hit a major milestone, opening its 800th Australian supermarket.
Coca-Cola Amatil has announced a net profit after tax of $416.2 million for its 2017 financial year ...
Sainsbury’s and Asda, the UK’s second and third largest supermarket chains, are currently in the mid...
In a video released by Mashable a revolutionary online retailer has revealed its usage of robotics.
LOVE is Love, marketing is marketing, and proving equality knows no bounds, SodaStream has released ...