AFGC to run energy efficiency information program for small businesses
The Australian Food and Grocery Council (AFGC) has secured funding for a project that will offer information and advice on energy efficiency to small to medium businesses (SMEs) in the food, beverage and grocery manufacturing sector.
The AFGC has received the funding under the Federal Government’s Energy Efficiency Information Grants Program. The AFGC’s free program will be available to businesses with fewer than 200 employees.
- Factsheets on energy efficiency and energy management
- Energy assessments for businesses
- Tool to assist investment decisions
- On-site Demonstrations for site engineers
- Briefing sessions for senior management
- Quarterly webinars and newsletters
- Case Studies
- Dedicated web portal
Benefits of participating in the program
- Understand energy consumption
- Receive expert advice on ways to improve energy efficiency
- Access to network of suppliers and technology providers
- Opportunity to interact with industry peers and share learning
- Opportunity to promote your achievements to other businesses
- Be a part of an industry-wide initiative
How to register
Businesses with fewer than 200 employees can register to find out more about the program or join the mailing list by sending their details to email@example.com. Interested businesses should send the following details:
- Business name
- Contact person along with contact details
The AFGC said it encouraged its members to recommend the program to their suppliers/partners or other organisations in the food and grocery manufacturing sector.
The future of the Packaging Council of Australia (PCA) is currently up in the air.
Two new studies, separately released this week from Roy Morgan Research and Euromonitor Internationa...
Snack Brands, the owner of CC’s, Cheezels and numerous other chip brands, has been acquired by Phili...
Hungry travellers will now be able to order Deliveroo meals directly through the travel website, Tri...
Australians are collectively wasting $9.6 billion on food each year according to new research releas...
Australia’s 2017-2021 food regulation priorities has been announced.
Coles has struck a 10-year partnership with French Baker Laurent Boillon who will supply the superma...
Australian grocery wholesaler Metcash has been brainstorming the concept of offering low pricing thr...