Roy Morgan Research executive joins Australian Made Campaign Board
The Australian Made Campaign has announced the appointment of a new Director to its Board, Michele Levine, Chief Executive of market research organisation Roy Morgan Research.
The Board of Directors said it selected Ms Levine based on her “deep understanding of buyer behaviour” and extensive knowledge of the Australian marketplace.
Ms Levine has more than 30 years’ experience at Roy Morgan Research, with prior roles at leading universities around the world.
“We are thrilled that Michele has agreed to join the Board at a time with the Australian Made, Australian Grown logo is becoming increasingly important to our manufacturers, processors and producers,” said David Gray, Australian Made Campaign Chairman. “Ms Levine will provide invaluable guidance on the campaign’s marketing initiatives, and her insights into the Australian marketplace will be greatly valued. She will be a tremendous asset to the team,” he said.
“It has been a time of significant change on our Board, with Andrew Broad, former Victorian Farmers’ Federation President and National Farmers’ Federation Board Member, departing this month after being elected to the Federal seat of Mallee in New South Wales,” Mr Gray said.
Other Australian Made Campaign Directors include:
- David Gray AM (Chairman), Managing Director, David Gray and Co Pty Ltd.
- Glenn Cooper AM (Deputy Chairman), Executive Chairman, Coopers Brewery Limited.
- Neil Summerson, FCA (Treasurer), Director and Former Chairman, Bank of Queensland
- Peter Anderson, CEO, Australian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (ACCI)
- Allyn Beard, Marketing Director, A.H. Beard Pty Ltd.
- Nicki Anderson, Managing Director, Demo Plus.
- Robert Gerard AO, Executive Chairman, Gerard Corporation Pty Ltd.
- Robert Hutchinson, State Manager, Queensland, ParexDavco (Australia) Pty Ltd.
Ikea and Health Lab have issued recalls due to undeclared nuts whilst Food Standards Australia New Z...
Fibre One snacks are now available in Australian supermarkets.
Kettle Australia is now selling popcorn and sweet potato chips.
Hungry travellers will now be able to order Deliveroo meals directly through the travel website, Tri...
Franchisors in Australia have been warned to prepare for the introduction of new laws that will make...
Independent monitoring conducted by the National Heart Foundation has found the Health Star Rating S...
The influx of mangoes is expected to continue throughout the festive season with consumers ready to ...
A RMIT University study has found Australians growing veggie patches could be planting in areas cont...