Roy Morgan Research executive joins Australian Made Campaign Board
The Australian Made Campaign has announced the appointment of a new Director to its Board, Michele Levine, Chief Executive of market research organisation Roy Morgan Research.
The Board of Directors said it selected Ms Levine based on her “deep understanding of buyer behaviour” and extensive knowledge of the Australian marketplace.
Ms Levine has more than 30 years’ experience at Roy Morgan Research, with prior roles at leading universities around the world.
“We are thrilled that Michele has agreed to join the Board at a time with the Australian Made, Australian Grown logo is becoming increasingly important to our manufacturers, processors and producers,” said David Gray, Australian Made Campaign Chairman. “Ms Levine will provide invaluable guidance on the campaign’s marketing initiatives, and her insights into the Australian marketplace will be greatly valued. She will be a tremendous asset to the team,” he said.
“It has been a time of significant change on our Board, with Andrew Broad, former Victorian Farmers’ Federation President and National Farmers’ Federation Board Member, departing this month after being elected to the Federal seat of Mallee in New South Wales,” Mr Gray said.
Other Australian Made Campaign Directors include:
- David Gray AM (Chairman), Managing Director, David Gray and Co Pty Ltd.
- Glenn Cooper AM (Deputy Chairman), Executive Chairman, Coopers Brewery Limited.
- Neil Summerson, FCA (Treasurer), Director and Former Chairman, Bank of Queensland
- Peter Anderson, CEO, Australian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (ACCI)
- Allyn Beard, Marketing Director, A.H. Beard Pty Ltd.
- Nicki Anderson, Managing Director, Demo Plus.
- Robert Gerard AO, Executive Chairman, Gerard Corporation Pty Ltd.
- Robert Hutchinson, State Manager, Queensland, ParexDavco (Australia) Pty Ltd.
Most would not connect a diet lacking in fibre as a cause of allergies but scientists from Monash Un...
Coca Cola Amatil has acquired Western Australian independent brewer Feral Brewing Company.
New Zealand’s iconic ice cream company has a new owner, after global ice cream company Froneri toda...
AMID reports of a sale looming for giant Patties Foods the acquisitions continue for the pie maker w...
IS Tesco's UK launch of a discount chain, 'Jacks', as a competitive response to the inroads of Germa...
Coles says it is the first Australian supermarket to offer no added wax on its apples.
Deakin University has announced a new study which will explore whether traditional supermarket marke...
All produce suppliers to major Australian supermarkets and retail outlets are being reminded to ensu...