Michelle Bridges launches dietary supplements and protein products range with Blackmores
Celebrity personal trainer Michelle Bridges has partnered with dietary supplement manufacturer Blackmores to launch a range of dietary supplements and protein products.
The Michelle Bridges range formulated by Blackmores features vitamin, mineral and nutritional supplements as well as naturally-sourced protein products to support general health and wellbeing.
“Michelle approached us with the idea of formulating a bespoke dietary supplement and protein range and for Blackmores, it was a natural fit,” said David Fenlon, Managing Director Australia and New Zealand at Blackmores.
“Michelle’s philosophy of inspiring everyday Australians to achieve their best in health and fitness reflects Blackmores’ mission to improve people’s lives by delivering high quality natural health solutions,” Mr Fenlon said. “We are excited to collaborate with Michelle on a quality product range that contributes to optimising Australians’ health and wellbeing,” he said.
Ms Bridges is best known as one of the team trainers on Channel Ten’s television program The Biggest Loser. She has also written several books and is a national commentator on weight issues.
Ms Bridges said she advocates a balanced diet but said the average Australian’s diet had “significant room for improvement”. The Michelle Bridges product range includes a variety of snacks, fibre, protein powders, green and red foods and nutritional supplements.
“I chose to partner with Blackmores because the Blackmores name is synonymous with quality and I wanted to develop a range of supplements that not only met my expectations, but the high expectations of my customers,” Ms Bridges said.
The range consists of:
- Snacks – ‘protein bites’ – low carb protein balls for on-the-go consumption with a base of nuts, seeds, coconut and fruits
- Protein powders – chocolate and vanilla
- Green and red foods – an antioxidant red power and alkalising green blend – a natural source of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants
- Fibre – a ‘breakfast sprinkle’ high fibre mix with a delicious blend of organic linseeds, organic sunflower kernals, organic almonds and chia seeds
- Dietary supplements:
- Multivitamin – supports health and wellbeing
- Relax & Unwind – traditionally used in western herbal medicine to promote calm, relaxation and sleep
- PureMega Wild Salmon Oil – a natural source of omega-3 fatty acids for general health and wellbeing
- ImmuneCare – Supports natural immune function
The Michelle Bridges dietary supplements and protein products range is available from 30 June 2014 in Woolworths and Coles supermarkets, as well as Big W stores and Ritchies IGA supermarkets for RRP of $2.99 – $34.99.
SunRice is now selling a range of chips made from brown rice.
Woolworths has launched a new private label food range after reviewing its current offerings over th...
Pepsi will spend 2018 celebrating 120 years of the brand’s place in pop culture as part of a new glo...
Australian fruit and vegetable exporters wanting to go global can now access advice on every step of...
AMID reports of a sale looming for giant Patties Foods the acquisitions continue for the pie maker w...
The Australian Packaging Covenant Organisation, the agency charged by government to meet the target ...
See the latest example of how the principle driving the ride-sharing company Uber is being explored ...
WESFARMERS has entered into a trading halt as it provides details on its proposed $20 billion demerg...