SodaStream launches new ‘True Lemon’ flavour range
Home soda making machine company SodaStream has launched a new range of lemon flavours to its portfolio in Australia.
The Company said the True Lemon range is “extracted from real lemons”, and comes in three flavours: Summer Lemon, Pink Lemonade and the lime-flavoured Limeade. SodaStream said the True Lemon range “contains natural colours and flavours”.
SodaStream International Ltd is the world’s leading manufacturer and distributor of home beverage carbonation systems which enable consumers to easily transform ordinary tap water into carbonated soft drinks and sparkling water in seconds. The SodaStream range includes more than 50 flavours.
Its products are available at more than 60,000 retail stores in 45 countries around the world. Key stockists in Australia include Myer, Woolworths, Big W, Good Guys, Harvey Norman, Kmart and Target.
The True Lemon range is available now from www.sodastream.com.au and selected retailers with a RRP of $7.45.
SodaStream recipe suggestion:
Pineapple Pink Lemonade with A Twist Recipe
- 1/2 cup vodka
- 2 cups SodaStream pink lemonade
- ¾ cups pineapple juice
- Lemon wedges, strawberries for garnish
- Carbonate 1 litre of cold water with SodaStream drinks maker. Flavour with SodaStream True Lemon Pink Lemonade sparkling drink mix
- Pour vodka, pineapple juice and pink lemonade into a big jug
- Top up with pink lemonade
- Add ice, lemon wedges and diced strawberries for garnish