Sunny Queen Farms launches new gourmet egg dishes for foodservice
Australian egg supplier Sunny Queen Farms has launched a range of new gourmet egg dishes for foodservice outlets.
Sunny Queen Farms said it developed the new flavours to meet with an increased demand to supply more “on-trend flavour and ingredient combinations”, and to bring gourmet flavours to a broad cross section of food service customers including schools, hotels, caterers, hospitals and aged care, and airlines.
The new Egg Bake is available in two classic recipes – Ham & Cheese and Fetta & Spinach. Both are made from fresh eggs. Available in a handy 80g size, Sunny Queen Farms said the meals can be ready from frozen in 60 seconds.
With the growing popularity of the all day breakfast at restaurants and cafes, omelettes are quickly becoming a tasty all day meal option.
Sunny Queen Farm’s new Everyday Gourmet Omelette range includes two new premium recipes are Roasted Vegetable (made with eggs, roasted pumpkin, fire roasted corn, red and green capsicum and grilled onion); and Goats Cheese & Caramelised Onion (eggs, chunks of creamy goats cheese combined with sweet caramelised onion).
These new flavour combinations complement the existing Omelette range which includes Spanish, Ham & Cheese, Fetta & Spinach, Cheese & Chive and Original. Sunny Queen Farm said its Everyday Gourmet Omelettes are ideal for microwave, grill, combi or conventional ovens and can be ready to serve from frozen in less than 90 seconds.
Serving suggestions include:
Everyday Gourmet Omelette – Roasted Vegetable
- Serve on Turkish bread with tender butterhead lettuce, semi dried tomatoes, olives and capsicum sauce.
- Serve with a tomato or corn relish
- Serve with a side of roasted Mediterranean vegetables – eggplant, semi dried tomatoes, mushrooms, zucchini and olives
Everyday Gourmet Omelette – Goats Cheese & Caramelised Onion
- Serve with a side salad of rocket, red onion, cherry tomatoes and olives
- Serve with a beetroot relish
- Serve with crispy bacon strips and fresh tomato salsa
- Serve in a wrap with crunchy mesclun greens, fresh tomato and olive tapenade.
Egg Bake – Fetta & Spinach
- Serve with Smoked Salmon, baby spinach leaves, Hollandaise sauce and cracked black pepper
- Serve with a side salad and toasted baguette slices
- Serve with a small bowl of tomato relish
Egg Bake – Ham & Cheese
- Serve with breakfast chipolatas, tomato salsa and toasted sourdough bread
- Serve with sautéed mushrooms, half a grilled tomato and crispy potato cubes (or hash browns)
Sunny Queen Farms said all its Everyday Gourmet Omelettes and Egg Bakes “are made with fresh Sunny Queen Eggs and contain no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives”. They have a 12 month shelf life from the date of production and must be stored frozen at -18°C. The Everyday Gourmet Omelettes and Egg Bake ranges are Gluten free.
Pepsi Co’s Smith’s is brining two old chip flavours back for a limited-time only.
Vitasoy has launched a new soy milk called ‘2 Beans’.
Krispy Kreme has joined with Nutella to launch a new range of doughnuts sold through 7-Eleven conven...
David Jones is collaborating with the Byron Bay Cookie Company to launch a cookie to raise funds for...
Kraft Heinz is now selling four new sizes of its Heinz baked bean cans, each designed for a differen...
South Australian pickled food producer Spring Gully Foods has cleared the debts that almost forced t...
Gelatissimo is selling a limited-edition gelato flavour in celebration of Chinese New Year.
CHINESE cherry importers are working with Tasmanian growers to combat counterfeit fruit ahead of an ...