Making sure the food you produce is safe for consumers
Food safety and sustainability is fast becoming the number one concern for many consumers. Recent food recalls highlight the need to test food production and increasingly consumers want to know as much as possible about the food they put on their family’s table.
Consumers want to know where their food is from, how it is produced and that it is sustainable. They also want to know the information they are given is trustworthy.
AsureQuality works closely with our customers to offer a diversity of skills and expertise, we make sure the food you produce meets the standards of safety, quality, ethics and sustainability required by your most discerning markets.
Every day our team of 1700 experts, based at over 60 locations throughout Australasia, Singapore and China, works alongside customers like you in over 40 countries worldwide, to assure the safety and quality of food being produced for millions of people.
Our assurance services from the farm to the fork can help provide the evidence that the food you produce meets the standards of safety, ethics and environmental sustainability required by your most demanding market.
- Independent and integrated audit, inspection, verification and certification services to producers,
- processors and retailers across the food and agricultural sectors
- Industry aligned training courses across the food sector. Courses cover Food Safety, HACCP, Auditing Skills, Dairy Heat Treatment, ISO 22000 Lead Auditor and BRC
- An extensive portfolio of domestic and international accreditations that demonstrates our trustworthiness and verifies our impartiality, competence and consistency every time we audit, inspect and certify
Our food and packaging certification services include:
- BRC (British Retail Consortium)
- ISO 22000, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, FSSC 22000
- Coles Household Supplier Programme
- Woolworths Quality Assured
- Burger King and Hungry Jack’s
- On-Farm Audits: Dairy and Meat
For more information contact AsureQuality Customer Services
Telephone: +61 3 8318-9000
Fax: +61 3 8318 9001
Free phone: 1800 247478
SAI Global has been appointed by Woolworths as an approved service delivery partner of their new Sup...
Food and beverage products must have date codes; those without attract harsh penalties, because cons...
To compete well, quality is king in manufacturing. But unless you’re producing hand-crafted bespoke ...
If you’re hand labelling or manually applying stickers, but reaching volumes to consider automating ...
The country’s largest food processing and manufacturing event opens this Sunday, ready to take over ...
More and more people like to reduce or even avoid food of animal origin for health or ethical reason...
Increasingly more people are reducing or even avoiding meat in favour of healthier and more ethicall...
abroad, there were similarities with what’s on the horizon. Here are five learnings we took from 201...