Online auctions – Interesting for the complete food industry
Online auctioneer Industrial Auctions is specialised in online auctions specific for the food industry. ‘The advantage of buying on online auctions is that you can save a lot of money. The price difference between new machines and second-hand can be really big while the second-hand machinery can work even better than the new machines’, says John van Berlo (marketing manager of Industrial Auctions).
Industrial Auctions B.V. is an online auctioneer, based in the Netherlands, that is specialised in online auctions for the complete food industry. In the past five years, Industrial Auctions has organized more than 100 online auctions. Renowned companies have been auctioned in these years: VION, ASML, Würst und Mehr, Koninklijke Peijnenburg, Pinguin NV etc.
Complete production lines as well as separate machines are being auctioned on the website www.industrial-auctions.com. Technical details and pictures of the machines are being put on the website and biddings can be made till the end date of the auctions.
Interested parties from all over the world have been buying on our online auctions. Industrial Auctions is experienced in assisting of loading and transport all over the world. Industrial Auctions already has some satisfied buyers from Australia and New-Zealand and also helped with the loading and transport.
In the next half year, many auctions are already planned. With every auction Industrial Auctions is organising viewing days, so companies can come over and take a look at the machines on location. Below a list of the upcoming auctions in the next half year:
1. Online auction food processing machinery, bakkery and catering equipment in Oirschot, the Netherlands.
2. Online auction inventory, (cooling, doors, hygiene equipment) former meat processor Verba Vlees B.V. in Scherpenzeel, the Netherlands.
3. Online auction fis hand meat processing machinery in Urk, the Netherlands.
4. Online auction machinery and inventory former meat processing factory in Gelsenkirchen, Germany.
5. Online auction machinery for the complete food industry in Brokstedt, Germany.
6. Online auction machinery and inventory for the fish processing industry due to outsourcing production Haasnoot Vis in Katwijk ZH, the Netherlands.
7. Online auction food processing machinery, refrigeration and inventory due to ending activities Zeeuwse Vleeshandel BV in Middelburg, the Netherlands.
8. Online auction machinery for the complete food industry in Castelvetro, Italy.
9. Online auction machinery and inventory former meat processor Deli-Pack in Boxtel, the Netherlands.
On the website www.industrial-auctions.com can be found all information about these auctions and about online auctioneer Industrial Auctions.
ProPak Asia 2016 goes from strength to strength as Asia's No. 1 international processing and packagi...
Last week the Federal Government announced $50 million in funding for the Food Agility Co-operative ...
If you’re worried about wasting profits with over-filling product, you may be thinking of investing ...
If you’re hand labelling or manually applying stickers, but reaching volumes to consider automating ...
More and more people like to reduce or even avoid food of animal origin for health or ethical reason...
Aside from the basic necessities, what is influencing food packaging right now?
Hong Kong is buzzing this week as delegates from around the world converge on Hong Kong for Asia’s l...
Confused with all the coding and labelling acronyms? Our guide explaining what LPA, LA, TIJ, TTO, CI...