Woolworths expands its private label ice cream offerings
Australian Woolworths supermarkets are now selling the following new ice creams:
- Apple Tumble 500ml tub – apple flavoured ice cream with a sweet apple sauce swirled throughout and biscuit crumble
- Aussie Caramite 500ml tub – caramel ice cream with a small amount of vegemite flavour
- Nuts About You 500ml tub – caramel chocolate ice cream with roasted peanuts and caramel
- Popcorn Date Night 500ml tub – caramel ice cream, caramel and a small amount of pepper and chocolate coated popcorn
- Creamy Rainbow 2 litre tub – caramel flavour ice cream with rainbow coloured swirl appearance
- Creamy Vanilla Blueberry – vanilla flavoured ice cream with a blueberry sauce mixed throughout
- Cookies and Cream Ice Cream Sandwich 4 pack – cookies and cream flavoured ice cream is placed between two chocolate flavoured biscuits
- Vanilla Ice Cream Sandwich 4 pack – vanilla flavoured ice cream is placed between two biscuits
The new products will join a large variety of ice cream products sold under Woolworth’s private labels.
All of the new ice creams have received either a 2 or 2.5 rating on the Federal government’s health star rating system.
Pricing starts at $3.00 for the ice cream sandwich products.
Warrnambool Cheese & Butter (WCB) is now selling snack sized portions of cheese under its Coon and C...
American mayonnaise brand, Hellmann’s, is expanding its presence in Australian supermarkets.
Bulla Dairy is offering two desserts in one this summer, creating an ice cream inspired by custard t...
Yowie chocolates are expected to be once again sold in Australia and New Zealand by the end of the m...
Rubbermaid has launched a new colour-coded foodservice system to help reduce foodborne illness and c...
Allen’s is bringing back green frogs after years of consumers asking for the lolly’s return.
Unilever’s Continental is now selling three new cooking aid ranges in Australian supermarkets.
A new Maggie Beer branded ice cream is now available in Australian supermarkets.