Woolworths expands its private label ice cream offerings
Australian Woolworths supermarkets are now selling the following new ice creams:
- Apple Tumble 500ml tub – apple flavoured ice cream with a sweet apple sauce swirled throughout and biscuit crumble
- Aussie Caramite 500ml tub – caramel ice cream with a small amount of vegemite flavour
- Nuts About You 500ml tub – caramel chocolate ice cream with roasted peanuts and caramel
- Popcorn Date Night 500ml tub – caramel ice cream, caramel and a small amount of pepper and chocolate coated popcorn
- Creamy Rainbow 2 litre tub – caramel flavour ice cream with rainbow coloured swirl appearance
- Creamy Vanilla Blueberry – vanilla flavoured ice cream with a blueberry sauce mixed throughout
- Cookies and Cream Ice Cream Sandwich 4 pack – cookies and cream flavoured ice cream is placed between two chocolate flavoured biscuits
- Vanilla Ice Cream Sandwich 4 pack – vanilla flavoured ice cream is placed between two biscuits
The new products will join a large variety of ice cream products sold under Woolworth’s private labels.
All of the new ice creams have received either a 2 or 2.5 rating on the Federal government’s health star rating system.
Pricing starts at $3.00 for the ice cream sandwich products.
Industry promotion group ‘Australian Pineapples’ is launching a large-scale marketing campaign tryin...
SunRice is now selling a range of chips made from brown rice.
Coca-Cola South Pacific has launched its summer marketing campaign for its Powerade sports drink.
In an Australian first, shoppers can now purchase pork jerky at Woolworths and IGA supermarkets.
Words and phrases like ‘grouse’ and ‘you beauty!’ might not be used by Australians as much as they o...
Cobs is selling a new range of flavoured popcorn that pays homage to the United States.
A new Maggie Beer branded ice cream is now available in Australian supermarkets.
Three new cheese products have been added to Maggie Beer’s eponymous range.