Woolworths expands its private label ice cream offerings
Australian Woolworths supermarkets are now selling the following new ice creams:
- Apple Tumble 500ml tub – apple flavoured ice cream with a sweet apple sauce swirled throughout and biscuit crumble
- Aussie Caramite 500ml tub – caramel ice cream with a small amount of vegemite flavour
- Nuts About You 500ml tub – caramel chocolate ice cream with roasted peanuts and caramel
- Popcorn Date Night 500ml tub – caramel ice cream, caramel and a small amount of pepper and chocolate coated popcorn
- Creamy Rainbow 2 litre tub – caramel flavour ice cream with rainbow coloured swirl appearance
- Creamy Vanilla Blueberry – vanilla flavoured ice cream with a blueberry sauce mixed throughout
- Cookies and Cream Ice Cream Sandwich 4 pack – cookies and cream flavoured ice cream is placed between two chocolate flavoured biscuits
- Vanilla Ice Cream Sandwich 4 pack – vanilla flavoured ice cream is placed between two biscuits
The new products will join a large variety of ice cream products sold under Woolworth’s private labels.
All of the new ice creams have received either a 2 or 2.5 rating on the Federal government’s health star rating system.
Pricing starts at $3.00 for the ice cream sandwich products.
Nudie is now selling a variety of new juice and yoghurt flavours in supermarkets and Australia.
Impressed Juices is expanding its product range to include new flavours and larger product sizes.
Baskin-Robbins is now selling its ‘Winter Favourites’ range which adds a variety of warm cakes to it...
Woolworths supermarkets are now selling Al and Dan’s ‘Magic Meatballs’ in its freezer section.
Be Natural is now selling new cereals, granolas and snack bars in Australian supermarkets.
A new sweetener called Skinny Sugar is now available in Australian supermarkets.
Dairy producer Parmalat has launched a number of flavoured milk varieties in time for summer.
Just under half of all Australians will eat chocolate for breakfast this Easter Sunday new research ...