Woolworths expands its private label ice cream offerings
Australian Woolworths supermarkets are now selling the following new ice creams:
- Apple Tumble 500ml tub – apple flavoured ice cream with a sweet apple sauce swirled throughout and biscuit crumble
- Aussie Caramite 500ml tub – caramel ice cream with a small amount of vegemite flavour
- Nuts About You 500ml tub – caramel chocolate ice cream with roasted peanuts and caramel
- Popcorn Date Night 500ml tub – caramel ice cream, caramel and a small amount of pepper and chocolate coated popcorn
- Creamy Rainbow 2 litre tub – caramel flavour ice cream with rainbow coloured swirl appearance
- Creamy Vanilla Blueberry – vanilla flavoured ice cream with a blueberry sauce mixed throughout
- Cookies and Cream Ice Cream Sandwich 4 pack – cookies and cream flavoured ice cream is placed between two chocolate flavoured biscuits
- Vanilla Ice Cream Sandwich 4 pack – vanilla flavoured ice cream is placed between two biscuits
The new products will join a large variety of ice cream products sold under Woolworth’s private labels.
All of the new ice creams have received either a 2 or 2.5 rating on the Federal government’s health star rating system.
Pricing starts at $3.00 for the ice cream sandwich products.