Woolworths expands its private label ice cream offerings
Australian Woolworths supermarkets are now selling the following new ice creams:
- Apple Tumble 500ml tub – apple flavoured ice cream with a sweet apple sauce swirled throughout and biscuit crumble
- Aussie Caramite 500ml tub – caramel ice cream with a small amount of vegemite flavour
- Nuts About You 500ml tub – caramel chocolate ice cream with roasted peanuts and caramel
- Popcorn Date Night 500ml tub – caramel ice cream, caramel and a small amount of pepper and chocolate coated popcorn
- Creamy Rainbow 2 litre tub – caramel flavour ice cream with rainbow coloured swirl appearance
- Creamy Vanilla Blueberry – vanilla flavoured ice cream with a blueberry sauce mixed throughout
- Cookies and Cream Ice Cream Sandwich 4 pack – cookies and cream flavoured ice cream is placed between two chocolate flavoured biscuits
- Vanilla Ice Cream Sandwich 4 pack – vanilla flavoured ice cream is placed between two biscuits
The new products will join a large variety of ice cream products sold under Woolworth’s private labels.
All of the new ice creams have received either a 2 or 2.5 rating on the Federal government’s health star rating system.
Pricing starts at $3.00 for the ice cream sandwich products.
Pepsi Co. Australia and New Zeeland is releasing more new chips into Australian supermarkets.
Cadbury Australia has released two Australian-themed chocolate blocks in celebration of the upcoming...
American mayonnaise brand, Hellmann’s, is expanding its presence in Australian supermarkets.
Melbourne’s KITKAT Chocolatory has collaborated with Australian designer Georgia Perry to launch a n...
H2Coco has designed a special line of coconut and melon waters to fit in lunch boxes.
Beverage producer Coca-Cola Amatil has officially launched Coca-Cola Plus Coffee No Sugar, a limited...
Byron Bay Cookie has launched a new range of cookies to celebrate 15 years as a Qantas supplier.
Leading Australian fruit producer Piñata Farms sent a record volume of specialty Honey Gold mangoes ...