Woolworths expands its private label ice cream offerings
Australian Woolworths supermarkets are now selling the following new ice creams:
- Apple Tumble 500ml tub – apple flavoured ice cream with a sweet apple sauce swirled throughout and biscuit crumble
- Aussie Caramite 500ml tub – caramel ice cream with a small amount of vegemite flavour
- Nuts About You 500ml tub – caramel chocolate ice cream with roasted peanuts and caramel
- Popcorn Date Night 500ml tub – caramel ice cream, caramel and a small amount of pepper and chocolate coated popcorn
- Creamy Rainbow 2 litre tub – caramel flavour ice cream with rainbow coloured swirl appearance
- Creamy Vanilla Blueberry – vanilla flavoured ice cream with a blueberry sauce mixed throughout
- Cookies and Cream Ice Cream Sandwich 4 pack – cookies and cream flavoured ice cream is placed between two chocolate flavoured biscuits
- Vanilla Ice Cream Sandwich 4 pack – vanilla flavoured ice cream is placed between two biscuits
The new products will join a large variety of ice cream products sold under Woolworth’s private labels.
All of the new ice creams have received either a 2 or 2.5 rating on the Federal government’s health star rating system.
Pricing starts at $3.00 for the ice cream sandwich products.
Coca-Cola is now selling its ‘Glaceau smartwater’ in Australia.
Allen’s is now selling “one piece, one portion” lollies in Australian supermarkets.
Domino’s has announced its biggest menu relaunch since 2009 with new pizzas, desserts, sides and ing...
Baskin-Robbins is selling a special flavoured ice cream for Halloween; Chocolate Trick ‘n Treats.
A food safety warning has been issued telling Australians to be cautious of food poisoning when cook...
Nespresso is bringing back one of its most popular coffee pods, ‘Tribute to Milano’.
WITH the increase in meal choice available from the explosion of food delivery services you might be...
Which food staple is worried about its future, fearing a lack of community trust and industry transp...