Understand the new Food Standards Code with FoodLegal InHouse™
The innovative FoodLegal InHouse™ online subscription service is designed to help answer any food product or marketing compliance issues.
The Australia New Zealand Food Standards Code is revised in a new edition effective 1 March 2016.
The FoodLegal InHouse™ system facilitates an easy transition to the new Food Standards Code.
FoodLegal managing principal Joe Lederman says it is critical that food and beverage companies are fully across the new Food Standards Code.
Beyond the introduction of the new Food Standards Code, Lederman says that FoodLegal InHouse™ is ideal for every food and beverage related company wanting to:
- improve company productivity
- improve compliance risk assessment
- plan marketing campaigns that are compliant with all laws
- reduce legal costs and consultancy fees
- create a company culture that combines innovation with ‘best practice’ in compliance risk management
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION OR SUBSCRIPTION to FoodLegal InHouse™, contact Craig Hunter on +61 3 9606 0022 or Click HERE.