Orgran kid’s range reinvented
The range now includes:
Biscuits and cookies
- Selfies vanilla biscuits: contains psyllium which adds fibre
- FruitAssurus dinosaur shaped fruit cookies: oven baked and is made of 25 per cent fruit. The biscuits contain no cane sugar and have less than 5 per cent fat content.
- Itsy Bitsy Bears: Come in choc-berry and choc-chip flavour
- Outback Animal Cookies: Available in chocolate and vanilla flavours. The biscuits are produced without dairy, eggs, nuts, soy or gluten and contain over 12 per cent dietary fibre.
- Itsy Bitsy Cocoa O’s: Made from 73 per cent whole grain cereal with added psyllium for extra dietary fibre.
- Farm Animals Rice & Corn Vegetable Pasta and Outback Animals Vegetable Pasta: Both pastas come in the shape of animals and are made from a blend of rice, corn and vegetables.
Orgran was established in Australia in 1985. The company specialises in creating gluten-free and allergen-free foods such as cereals, biscuits, pasta and snacks. Today Orgran produces the largest offering of allergen-free and gluten-free foods in Australia. The company has also built the world’s largest allergen-free manufacturing site and exports to 60 countries worldwide including South Africa, Cyprus and Japan.
Orgran’s kids range is available now from independent supermarkets and health food stores, some products are also sold through Coles. Recommended retail prices are as follows:
Selfies Vanilla Biscuits – $3.70
FruitAsaurus Dinosaur Cookies – $4.92
Itsy Bitsy Bears – $3.95 (available at Coles)
Mini Outback Animal Cookies – $6.40 (available at Coles)
Itsy Bitsy Cocoa O’s – $5.25
Outback Animals Vegetable Pasta Shapes – $3.70
Rice & Corn Vegetable Pasta Animal Shapes – $3.70
Coles has released a number of new private label products in time for summer in December 2016.
Almond Breeze is changing its packaging so it is the same no matter where it is sold in the world.
Cobs Popcorn has expanded into producing chips.
OAK has launched a new high-protein version of its flavoured milk range.
David Jones is collaborating with the Byron Bay Cookie Company to launch a cookie to raise funds for...
A new sweetener called Skinny Sugar is now available in Australian supermarkets.
CLIF Bars will be the official energy bar and gels of the Ironman Oceania 2018 and 2019 Multisport s...
US grocery giant Walmart is opening its own dairy processing plant supplying milk to 500 stores, and...