Orgran kid’s range reinvented
The range now includes:
Biscuits and cookies
- Selfies vanilla biscuits: contains psyllium which adds fibre
- FruitAssurus dinosaur shaped fruit cookies: oven baked and is made of 25 per cent fruit. The biscuits contain no cane sugar and have less than 5 per cent fat content.
- Itsy Bitsy Bears: Come in choc-berry and choc-chip flavour
- Outback Animal Cookies: Available in chocolate and vanilla flavours. The biscuits are produced without dairy, eggs, nuts, soy or gluten and contain over 12 per cent dietary fibre.
- Itsy Bitsy Cocoa O’s: Made from 73 per cent whole grain cereal with added psyllium for extra dietary fibre.
- Farm Animals Rice & Corn Vegetable Pasta and Outback Animals Vegetable Pasta: Both pastas come in the shape of animals and are made from a blend of rice, corn and vegetables.
Orgran was established in Australia in 1985. The company specialises in creating gluten-free and allergen-free foods such as cereals, biscuits, pasta and snacks. Today Orgran produces the largest offering of allergen-free and gluten-free foods in Australia. The company has also built the world’s largest allergen-free manufacturing site and exports to 60 countries worldwide including South Africa, Cyprus and Japan.
Orgran’s kids range is available now from independent supermarkets and health food stores, some products are also sold through Coles. Recommended retail prices are as follows:
Selfies Vanilla Biscuits – $3.70
FruitAsaurus Dinosaur Cookies – $4.92
Itsy Bitsy Bears – $3.95 (available at Coles)
Mini Outback Animal Cookies – $6.40 (available at Coles)
Itsy Bitsy Cocoa O’s – $5.25
Outback Animals Vegetable Pasta Shapes – $3.70
Rice & Corn Vegetable Pasta Animal Shapes – $3.70
McCain is now selling a new frozen meal range in Australian supermarkets, Healthy Choice Protein Plu...
PepsiCo Australia & New Zealand has launched a new snack range aimed at school-aged children.
Nestlé’s Uncle Tobys has launched a new range of oats in time for winter.
Sunny Queen Meal Solutions is now selling a new range of finger food.
A variety of Pump water containing electrolytes from coconut water is now available in Australia.
MORE than half the dollars spent on packaged alcohol go through the Woolworths Group.
ON the same day doctors linked diabetes to an elevated risk of developing cancer, CSR Sugar launched...
DICK Smith has laid the blame for closing his Australian-made processed food lines squarely at the f...