Orgran kid’s range reinvented
The range now includes:
Biscuits and cookies
- Selfies vanilla biscuits: contains psyllium which adds fibre
- FruitAssurus dinosaur shaped fruit cookies: oven baked and is made of 25 per cent fruit. The biscuits contain no cane sugar and have less than 5 per cent fat content.
- Itsy Bitsy Bears: Come in choc-berry and choc-chip flavour
- Outback Animal Cookies: Available in chocolate and vanilla flavours. The biscuits are produced without dairy, eggs, nuts, soy or gluten and contain over 12 per cent dietary fibre.
- Itsy Bitsy Cocoa O’s: Made from 73 per cent whole grain cereal with added psyllium for extra dietary fibre.
- Farm Animals Rice & Corn Vegetable Pasta and Outback Animals Vegetable Pasta: Both pastas come in the shape of animals and are made from a blend of rice, corn and vegetables.
Orgran was established in Australia in 1985. The company specialises in creating gluten-free and allergen-free foods such as cereals, biscuits, pasta and snacks. Today Orgran produces the largest offering of allergen-free and gluten-free foods in Australia. The company has also built the world’s largest allergen-free manufacturing site and exports to 60 countries worldwide including South Africa, Cyprus and Japan.
Orgran’s kids range is available now from independent supermarkets and health food stores, some products are also sold through Coles. Recommended retail prices are as follows:
Selfies Vanilla Biscuits – $3.70
FruitAsaurus Dinosaur Cookies – $4.92
Itsy Bitsy Bears – $3.95 (available at Coles)
Mini Outback Animal Cookies – $6.40 (available at Coles)
Itsy Bitsy Cocoa O’s – $5.25
Outback Animals Vegetable Pasta Shapes – $3.70
Rice & Corn Vegetable Pasta Animal Shapes – $3.70
Nespresso is expanding its coffee pod capsules recycling program by allowing its customers to send u...
PepsiCo’s Sunbites has launched a new range called Snack Crackers.
One of Australia’s leading global wine brands Jacob’s Creek has added star-power to its latest campa...
Victorian business Kez’s Kitchen is now selling new health-focused bars and cookies through Woolwort...
A variety of Pump water containing electrolytes from coconut water is now available in Australia.
So news Barossa wine maker Seppeltsfield Estate had made “a strategic investment” in ASX-list Austra...
KNOW what foods are also good for our mental health and can decrease our risk of depression and anxi...
THE Australian food and beverage sector will continue to be a focus of merger and acquisition activi...