Customer satisfaction rankings for Australia’s competing dips
Coming in second place was Aldi’s Deli originals private label brand and third went to Black Swan Dips.
Obela first entered the Australian market in 2011 and currently sells a variety of flavours through Coles, Woolworths and IGA supermarkets.
Awards reveal Australian dip consumption habits
The awards have revealed the following information about Australian shoppers:
- 82 per cent of survey respondents say they like to try new dip flavours in order to find something they enjoy
- Only 23 per cent of survey respondents are brand loyal when it comes to dips
- Most are willing to spend some money on dip, only 30 per cent of respondents say they always buy the cheapest dip option
- Australians are more likely to eat dip with unhealthy snacks like chips rather than with healthy ones like carrots and celery. In general, most people do however enjoy eating dip with both healthy and unhealthy snacks
- Australians like dips with 45 per cent of adults claiming they could eat a whole tub in one sitting if they desired.
Who are Canstar Blue?
Canstar Blue is a service which evaluates and compares consumer products available for sale in Australia. It is funded by website advertising, ratings licences and lead commissions.
The winners of the 2016 Healthy Food Guide Awards have been announced.
Woolworths has confirmed that it is reviewing its purchasing of canned fruits for its house brand fr...
Woolworths reopened its Warringah Mall store on 10 November 2016, in a first-time display of its new...
Food Standards Australia New Zealand (FSANZ) has released the third edition of Safe Food Australia.
A US food testing laboratory has explained what America’s new nutrition panels will look like.
Coca-Cola Amatil has been hit hard by competition and changing consumer trends, announcing that its ...
Last Friday April 27 2018 in Melbourne. A meeting of the state and federal environment minsters (MEM...
PEOPLE living in aged care are a vulnerable group with unique food needs. A new framework is coming ...