Customer satisfaction rankings for Australia’s competing dips
Coming in second place was Aldi’s Deli originals private label brand and third went to Black Swan Dips.
Obela first entered the Australian market in 2011 and currently sells a variety of flavours through Coles, Woolworths and IGA supermarkets.
Awards reveal Australian dip consumption habits
The awards have revealed the following information about Australian shoppers:
- 82 per cent of survey respondents say they like to try new dip flavours in order to find something they enjoy
- Only 23 per cent of survey respondents are brand loyal when it comes to dips
- Most are willing to spend some money on dip, only 30 per cent of respondents say they always buy the cheapest dip option
- Australians are more likely to eat dip with unhealthy snacks like chips rather than with healthy ones like carrots and celery. In general, most people do however enjoy eating dip with both healthy and unhealthy snacks
- Australians like dips with 45 per cent of adults claiming they could eat a whole tub in one sitting if they desired.
Who are Canstar Blue?
Canstar Blue is a service which evaluates and compares consumer products available for sale in Australia. It is funded by website advertising, ratings licences and lead commissions.
Food companies will be prominent in this year’s “Shop the City” event in the Melbourne CBD.
A television advertisement for coffee chain Muzz Buzz has been removed from the air after receiving ...
An emerging food company specialising in using native Australian food ingredients has won the 2017 L...
Australian families are spending a combined $13.6 billion extra each year on ‘healthy eating’ trend ...
The CSIRO has turned to gamification to help make eating vegetables appealing.
Biosecurity South Australia has issued a recall of all mangoes supplied by a Queensland producer aft...
Australians are spending more on fruit and vegetables but eating less of it new Nielsen research has...
Supermarket giant Woolworths has pledged its commitment to phase out selling plastic straws, and pla...