Customer satisfaction rankings for Australia’s competing dips
Coming in second place was Aldi’s Deli originals private label brand and third went to Black Swan Dips.
Obela first entered the Australian market in 2011 and currently sells a variety of flavours through Coles, Woolworths and IGA supermarkets.
Awards reveal Australian dip consumption habits
The awards have revealed the following information about Australian shoppers:
- 82 per cent of survey respondents say they like to try new dip flavours in order to find something they enjoy
- Only 23 per cent of survey respondents are brand loyal when it comes to dips
- Most are willing to spend some money on dip, only 30 per cent of respondents say they always buy the cheapest dip option
- Australians are more likely to eat dip with unhealthy snacks like chips rather than with healthy ones like carrots and celery. In general, most people do however enjoy eating dip with both healthy and unhealthy snacks
- Australians like dips with 45 per cent of adults claiming they could eat a whole tub in one sitting if they desired.
Who are Canstar Blue?
Canstar Blue is a service which evaluates and compares consumer products available for sale in Australia. It is funded by website advertising, ratings licences and lead commissions.
The Woolworths Group has announced it is culling 500 head office jobs and closing seventeen Woolwort...
A new ‘no palm oil’ certification program has been launched by The Orangutan Alliance.
Times are changing in Australia’s quick service Mexican sector with US chain, Taco Bell, soon set to...
Coles “has lost its way” a UBS report summarising the results of a supplier survey on Woolworths and...
The Woolworths Group has decided to no longer place expiry dates on gift cards.
Fonterra has teamed with a New Zealand food start-up to invest in “state-of-the-art” technology that...
TODAY marks the start of Australia’s inaugural Whole Grain Week, run by the Grains and Legumes Nutri...
LOVE is Love, marketing is marketing, and proving equality knows no bounds, SodaStream has released ...