Guylian announces 2015 Christmas chocolate range
The range includes:
- Indulge Hamper – A assortment of Belgian chocolates. The hamper has a recommended retail price (RRP) AUD$150 or AUD$200 with Guylian Cream Liqueur Praline.
- Taste Hamper – Consists of Guylian’s original Praline chocolates (RRP AUD$55)
- Discover Hamper – An introductory range to Guylian’s chocolates (RRP AUD$85)
- Christmas Celebrate Hamper – Designed to share with others over the Christmas period (RRP AUD$85)
- Christmas Delight Hamper – Christmas themed hamper with pralines included (RRP AUD$55).
- Chocolate Joy Boxed Hamper – A larger Christmas themed hamper (RRP AUD$120)
- Chocolate Luxe Boxed Hamper – A luxury Christmas hamper (RRP AUD$150)
- Guylian’s Temptations Snowman Gift Box – Chocolates within a snowman box (RRP AUD$15.50)
- Guylian Seashells with Reindeer Chocolate – Guylian’s Seashell chocolates along with a reindeer shaped chocolate (RRP AUD$29.50)
- Guylian’s Temptations Christmas Tree Gift Box – Christmas tree themed Guylian chocolates (RRP AUD$13.50)
All products are available for purchase at Guylian’s chocolate cafes located across Sydney, Newcastle and Melbourne.
Guylian is currently undergoing a rapid expansion plan expecting to open 30 new cafes across the next four years.
Buderim Ginger is entering the alcohol market with two ginger flavoured drinks.
Pepsi Co Australia and New Zealand are launching new varieties of Red Rock Deli and Smith’s chips.
Coca-Cola South Pacific has changed the formulation of its Lift lemon flavoured soft drink.
Kellogg’s has given its LCM bars a health makeover.
Nestle has launched an organic version of its popular Nescafe Gold instant coffee.
The Coffee Club has overhauled its menu with help from celebrity chef, Justine Schofield.
Oporto is now selling sweet premium sweet potato buns to accompany its burgers.
Woolworths has launched its 2018 hot cross buns range in January saying the Easter treat is growing ...