Guylian announces 2015 Christmas chocolate range
The range includes:
- Indulge Hamper – A assortment of Belgian chocolates. The hamper has a recommended retail price (RRP) AUD$150 or AUD$200 with Guylian Cream Liqueur Praline.
- Taste Hamper – Consists of Guylian’s original Praline chocolates (RRP AUD$55)
- Discover Hamper – An introductory range to Guylian’s chocolates (RRP AUD$85)
- Christmas Celebrate Hamper – Designed to share with others over the Christmas period (RRP AUD$85)
- Christmas Delight Hamper – Christmas themed hamper with pralines included (RRP AUD$55).
- Chocolate Joy Boxed Hamper – A larger Christmas themed hamper (RRP AUD$120)
- Chocolate Luxe Boxed Hamper – A luxury Christmas hamper (RRP AUD$150)
- Guylian’s Temptations Snowman Gift Box – Chocolates within a snowman box (RRP AUD$15.50)
- Guylian Seashells with Reindeer Chocolate – Guylian’s Seashell chocolates along with a reindeer shaped chocolate (RRP AUD$29.50)
- Guylian’s Temptations Christmas Tree Gift Box – Christmas tree themed Guylian chocolates (RRP AUD$13.50)
All products are available for purchase at Guylian’s chocolate cafes located across Sydney, Newcastle and Melbourne.
Guylian is currently undergoing a rapid expansion plan expecting to open 30 new cafes across the next four years.
Impressed Juices is expanding its product range to include new flavours and larger product sizes.
Doritos Burn corn chips are returning to Australian supermarkets.
Snack Brands’ Thins and Oporto Chicken have released a new chip flavour.
A complaint accusing a Bulla ice cream advertisement as “blatantly targeting children” has been dism...
Oporto is expanding its presence in Queensland with ten new restaurants set to open.
Beverage company Diageo is now selling pre-mixed PIMM’s cocktail on-tap in Australia.
SHOPPERS need to step up and shoulder some of the responsibility if Australia wants to rid its super...
THE focus on getting rid of plastic shopping bags is shifting to government, with calls for laws to ...