Guylian announces 2015 Christmas chocolate range
The range includes:
- Indulge Hamper – A assortment of Belgian chocolates. The hamper has a recommended retail price (RRP) AUD$150 or AUD$200 with Guylian Cream Liqueur Praline.
- Taste Hamper – Consists of Guylian’s original Praline chocolates (RRP AUD$55)
- Discover Hamper – An introductory range to Guylian’s chocolates (RRP AUD$85)
- Christmas Celebrate Hamper – Designed to share with others over the Christmas period (RRP AUD$85)
- Christmas Delight Hamper – Christmas themed hamper with pralines included (RRP AUD$55).
- Chocolate Joy Boxed Hamper – A larger Christmas themed hamper (RRP AUD$120)
- Chocolate Luxe Boxed Hamper – A luxury Christmas hamper (RRP AUD$150)
- Guylian’s Temptations Snowman Gift Box – Chocolates within a snowman box (RRP AUD$15.50)
- Guylian Seashells with Reindeer Chocolate – Guylian’s Seashell chocolates along with a reindeer shaped chocolate (RRP AUD$29.50)
- Guylian’s Temptations Christmas Tree Gift Box – Christmas tree themed Guylian chocolates (RRP AUD$13.50)
All products are available for purchase at Guylian’s chocolate cafes located across Sydney, Newcastle and Melbourne.
Guylian is currently undergoing a rapid expansion plan expecting to open 30 new cafes across the next four years.
Garlo’s Pies will now be available on Emirates flights between Auckland to Dubai.
Spring Gully Foods is now selling a new range of pickled vegetables with a ‘lift and drain’ basket i...
Coca-Cola South Pacific has announced a new summer marketing campaign for its Fuze Tea beverage.
CSR Sugar has undergone a brand refresh.
Red Rooster is now selling a roast dinner in a roll.
Nestle Australia has released two new KITKAT flavours, ‘KITKAT Mint 2 Ways’ and ‘KITKAT Caramel Pret...
Domino’s Australia has added oven-baked sandwiches to its menu.
Jamie Oliver’s Italian restaurants in Australia have entered into voluntary administration.