Matthews Mperia T-Series: the next generation in impulse inkjet coding technology
Matthews Mperia T-Series High Resolution Printers are the next generation of industrial inkjet technology.
With optimised drop control, high-speed printing capabilities and easy-to-use interface, the T-Series provides an exceptional high resolution print solution. And because it is designed to be flexible and scalable, you can rely on the T-Series to meet your organisation’s growing needs. Here’s why.
Here are some of the top features and benefits of the Mperia T-Series, and why the flexible, scalable T-Series can to meet your organisation’s growing needs:
- Premium quality: with patented Trident delivery system, the Mperia provides exceptional print resolution and versatility along with unparalleled levels of readability.
- Flexibility to suit your needs: ideal for printing on porous materials, the T-Series print-heads perform in a comprehensive range of challenging packaging and industrial environments and can print vertical, horizontal, and/or down. From 2mm to 1000mm, prints can be achieved on either one of two sides depending on the controller.
- Future proof: depending on your choice of Mperia controllers, this system can grow with your business’s coding requirements. Today you may need a 50mm high font, but 6 months from now you need 200mm — with Mperia, it’s no problem.
- Scalability: because you can add additional features as they are required, you only need to buy the core system once. Simply adjust the options to meet your current needs with confidence that you can upgrade as required:
- Easy to use: T-Series high-resolution print-heads are operated by the new Mperia platform, which makes message programming simple. With 7”, 12” and 15” touch-screen display, the interface allows simple and intuitive creation and selection of messages, including alphanumeric text, barcodes and graphics. And you can manage multiple production lines and print-head groups from a single interface.
- Minimise costs: the safe, non-pressurised ink-management system has a unique ink-cleaning system that recycles ink and minimises ink consumption. Inks feature a “no bleed” formulation.
- Effortless integration with ERP/MRP/WMS systems.
To see how the Mperia T-Series can be integrated into your business, contact Matthews today. Or call 1300 CODING (1300 263 464).
With the launch of an improved Romer AgraStrip® Soy, the total assay time of its lateral flow device...
Ongoing advances in Label Printer Applicator (LPA) technology have led to rugged, high-performing wo...
Many types of goods including food, pharmaceuticals, and chemical reagents must be kept cold while i...
Leak testing helps ensure the integrity of product packaging. Various testing methods can be used in...
Robots are no longer the unyielding, one-task giants doing humans’ dull and dangerous work. The new ...
Home-delivered cocktails in a box, gourmet salt, watches and books; these are just a few of the thin...
Kellogg’s is now selling a range of baked muesli breakfast biscuits.
A cherry orchard in Victoria has produced a new and innovative cherry nectar beverage.