Hans Continental launches new deli meats range produced with olive oil
Hans Continental is now selling a new range of deli meats produced with olive oil.
The “Oliving by Hans” range is made using Greek olive oil and less saturated animal fat.
Company spokesperson, Mirabel Rosar, said the range is a response to Australians who want healthier food without sacrificing taste.
“The launch of Hans Oliving is a real milestone for our company and an exciting addition to our product range,” said Rosar.
Australian tennis player Lleyton Hewitt and his actress wife Bec Hewitt are spokespersons for the meat products.
The range includes the following options (recommended retail prices included)
- Hans Oliving Traditional Ham: $24.00 /kg
- Hans Oliving Mild Twiggy Sticks: $30.00 /kg
- Hans Oliving Hot Twiggy Sticks: $30.00 /kg
- Hans Oliving Devon: $7.30 /kg
- Hans Oliving Sliced Naturally Smoked Ham 100g: $4.40 /pkt
- Hans Oliving Sliced Traditional Ham 100g: $4.40 /pkt
- Hans Oliving Sliced Gypsy Ham 100g: $4.40 /pkt
- Hans Oliving Sliced Hungarian Salami 100g: $4.40 /pkt
- Hans Oliving Sliced Peperilli Salami 100g: $4.40 /pkt
- Hans Oliving Sliced Pizza Salami 100g: $4.40 /pkt
- Hans Oliving Kransky 250g: $7.15 /pkt
- Hans Oliving Cheese Kransky 250g: $7.15 /pkt
- Hans Oliving Chorizo 250g: $7.15 /pkt
- Hans Oliving Strassburg 500g: $6.55 /pkt
- Hans Oliving Polish 500g: $6.55 /pkt
- Hans Oliving Rindless Pan-Sized Bacon 300g: $6.50 /pkt
- Hans Oliving Mild Twiggy Sticks 200g: $6.60 /pkt
The range is available now in Coles, Woolworths and IGA stores.
About Hans Continental
Hans Continental was established over 50 years ago in Brisbane, Queensland. Primo Smallgoods, Australia’s largest meat processor, acquired Hans Continental in 2009. The Australian arm of JBS, the world’s largest meat processor which is located in Brazil, acquired Primo Smallgoods in 2014.
SodaStream is launching a homemade beer system called ‘The Beer Bar’.
US gelato brand, ‘Gelato Fiasco’, is now available in 7-Eleven convenience stores across Australia.
Baskin-Robbins is selling a special flavoured ice cream for Halloween; Chocolate Trick ‘n Treats.
Freedom Foods is now selling its first chilled almond milk range in 1 litre bottles.
Two new pate flavours have been added to Maggie Beer’s eponymous range.
Muffin Break has turned an April Fool’s prank into reality, deciding to add scorpion to its menu opt...
A complaint accusing a Bulla ice cream advertisement as “blatantly targeting children” has been dism...
Coca-Cola South Pacific has launched a new limited-edition Powerade variety containing coconut water...