Muffin Break to start serving breakfast
Muffin Break is leveraging its successful brand into a wider product offering and is now selling breakfast foods as part of its menu options.
There are over 300 Muffin Break franchises across Australia, all of which will be selling the following breakfast food from 6am – 11am daily:
Available between 6am -11am everyday, Muffin Break’s breakfast menu incudes:
- A breakfast “scroll” made of herbs, tomato pasta sauce, cheese, bacon and egg (a vegetarian option is also available)
- Bacon and egg rolls using a ciabatta roll, bacon, fried egg and BBQ or tomato sauce
- A vegetarian breakfast burrito with scrambled eggs, feta, parmesan, rocket, capsicum and a spicy bean mix
- Breakfast smoothie made with bananas, honey, oats and cinnamon
- Sweet danishes available in either blueberry, mango, apple or fruit of the day
Muffin Break says the menu caters for those who like either sweet or savoury breakfast foods and will allow the quick-service-restaurant chain to expand beyond muffins.
The franchise chain is owned by Foodco Group which is a Sydney based company that has been in operation since 1989. Foodco Group also owns Jamaica Blue and Dreamy Donuts.
A new cook book aimed at the elderly and those with dementia.
Bounce Bite snacks are now available in Woolworths supermarkets across Australia.
Industry promotion group ‘Australian Pineapples’ is launching a large-scale marketing campaign tryin...
Garlo’s Pies are trialling its new ‘Muscle Pie’ which is described as being high in protein.
Three new cheese products have been added to Maggie Beer’s eponymous range.
South Australian pickled food producer Spring Gully Foods has cleared the debts that almost forced t...
Crust Pizza is now selling low carb pizza bases in hopes of appealing to those after a healthier tre...
POMEGRANATES are appreciated across the world, any time of year, as evidence keeps mounting about th...