Muffin Break to start serving breakfast
Muffin Break is leveraging its successful brand into a wider product offering and is now selling breakfast foods as part of its menu options.
There are over 300 Muffin Break franchises across Australia, all of which will be selling the following breakfast food from 6am – 11am daily:
Available between 6am -11am everyday, Muffin Break’s breakfast menu incudes:
- A breakfast “scroll” made of herbs, tomato pasta sauce, cheese, bacon and egg (a vegetarian option is also available)
- Bacon and egg rolls using a ciabatta roll, bacon, fried egg and BBQ or tomato sauce
- A vegetarian breakfast burrito with scrambled eggs, feta, parmesan, rocket, capsicum and a spicy bean mix
- Breakfast smoothie made with bananas, honey, oats and cinnamon
- Sweet danishes available in either blueberry, mango, apple or fruit of the day
Muffin Break says the menu caters for those who like either sweet or savoury breakfast foods and will allow the quick-service-restaurant chain to expand beyond muffins.
The franchise chain is owned by Foodco Group which is a Sydney based company that has been in operation since 1989. Foodco Group also owns Jamaica Blue and Dreamy Donuts.
Lindt is expanding its Australian presence, opening a new retail store in Canberra.
Bulla has launched its new ice creams for Summer 2016/17.
Lion Dairy and Drinks has launched a new version of its Dare Cold Pressed ice coffee range.
Since the legalisation of its use in food in Australia in late 2017, hemp has quickly become a stapl...
The 109-year-old Australian pie brand Herbert Adams has officially turned tradition on its head with...
Favourable economic conditions and surging sales growth brings a new owner for Coles into the frame....
IF you needed further evidence the butcher shop was, to say the least challenged, Victoria’s largest...
BE amazed at how a US employee forced a costly factory shutdown after urinating on a production line...