Kellogg’s to open a cereal café in Sydney
Kellogg’s Australia will be opening Sydney’s first cereal café for one week only this month.
The Surry Hills located café will serve a variety of Kellogg’s cereal inspired menu items including:
- Crunchy Nut and Nutri-Grain cereal milk thickshakes
- Coco Pops hot chocolate
- Rice Bubbles crusted French toast with banana, maple syrup and bacon
- Gluten free breakfast salad with fresh kale, spinach, crispy green apple, Gluten Free Special K and poached eggs
- Corn Flakes crumbed chicken burger with homemade chilli mayo, tomato and lettuce on a warm brioche bun
- Fruit Loop muffin cake with cereal milk icing
Kellogg’s said it is opening the café as cereal is “having its moment in the spotlight” and is already regularly appearing on menus across Australia.
The café will be open between Tuesday 19 April 2016 – Sunday 24 April 2016 and will be open from 7:30am – 5:00pm each day. Prices start from AUD $3.50.
Garlo’s Pies are trialling its new ‘Muscle Pie’ which is described as being high in protein.
Wesfarmers has entered into a ten-year agreement with Citi Australia for the distribution of Coles b...
Pizza Capers has launched its first vegan menu options.
Gelatissimo has launched a new high tea inspired gelato flavour range.
Lion Dairy and Drinks has launched a new marketing campaign encouraging Australians to drink milk ag...
One of Australia’s leading global wine brands Jacob’s Creek has added star-power to its latest campa...
Coca-Cola South Pacific will be selling Coca-Cola Raspberry for the Australian 2017/18 summer.
Red Rooster will now be using ebikes to deliver its food to customers around Australia.