Kellogg’s to open a cereal café in Sydney
Kellogg’s Australia will be opening Sydney’s first cereal café for one week only this month.
The Surry Hills located café will serve a variety of Kellogg’s cereal inspired menu items including:
- Crunchy Nut and Nutri-Grain cereal milk thickshakes
- Coco Pops hot chocolate
- Rice Bubbles crusted French toast with banana, maple syrup and bacon
- Gluten free breakfast salad with fresh kale, spinach, crispy green apple, Gluten Free Special K and poached eggs
- Corn Flakes crumbed chicken burger with homemade chilli mayo, tomato and lettuce on a warm brioche bun
- Fruit Loop muffin cake with cereal milk icing
Kellogg’s said it is opening the café as cereal is “having its moment in the spotlight” and is already regularly appearing on menus across Australia.
The café will be open between Tuesday 19 April 2016 – Sunday 24 April 2016 and will be open from 7:30am – 5:00pm each day. Prices start from AUD $3.50.
Campbell’s Soup is introducing a new gourmet soup range into Australian supermarkets.
McDonald’s restaurants located in the Australian Capital Territory (Canberra and its surrounds) are ...
Donut King has released a line of premium doughnuts called ‘The Royal Range’.
Pepsi will spend 2018 celebrating 120 years of the brand’s place in pop culture as part of a new glo...
Jamie Oliver’s Italian restaurants in Australia have entered into voluntary administration.
IF passed into law, Australia's Modern Slavery Bill will require companies with an annual turnover o...
EVEN though Australia lifted its 17-year ban on Japanese beef imports in May, the amount of Japanese...
WOOLWORTHS’ counter attack to the Coles Little Shop toy promotion begins today and early social medi...