Kellogg’s to open a cereal café in Sydney
Kellogg’s Australia will be opening Sydney’s first cereal café for one week only this month.
The Surry Hills located café will serve a variety of Kellogg’s cereal inspired menu items including:
- Crunchy Nut and Nutri-Grain cereal milk thickshakes
- Coco Pops hot chocolate
- Rice Bubbles crusted French toast with banana, maple syrup and bacon
- Gluten free breakfast salad with fresh kale, spinach, crispy green apple, Gluten Free Special K and poached eggs
- Corn Flakes crumbed chicken burger with homemade chilli mayo, tomato and lettuce on a warm brioche bun
- Fruit Loop muffin cake with cereal milk icing
Kellogg’s said it is opening the café as cereal is “having its moment in the spotlight” and is already regularly appearing on menus across Australia.
The café will be open between Tuesday 19 April 2016 – Sunday 24 April 2016 and will be open from 7:30am – 5:00pm each day. Prices start from AUD $3.50.
First there was soy milk, then there was rice milk, next was almond milk, but could ‘milk’ made from...
Sungold milk is embracing its tradesmen customers with a new bottle design for its flavoured milks.
Huon has launched a new range of flavoured salmons, that add value to the existing range and provide...
Chris’ Dips are now selling a new range of dips inspired by foreign travel destinations.
The ‘Coopers Extra Strong 2017 Vintage Ale’ can be cellared similar to wine.
Bulla has dedicated an entire factory facility to the production of a new nut-free vanilla ice cream...
New Zealand’s Mother Earth is now selling a new range of natural peanut butters in Coles and Woolwor...
So what if Coles extended the free handout of its “better”, thicker plastic bags to better serve the...