Kellogg’s to open a cereal café in Sydney
Kellogg’s Australia will be opening Sydney’s first cereal café for one week only this month.
The Surry Hills located café will serve a variety of Kellogg’s cereal inspired menu items including:
- Crunchy Nut and Nutri-Grain cereal milk thickshakes
- Coco Pops hot chocolate
- Rice Bubbles crusted French toast with banana, maple syrup and bacon
- Gluten free breakfast salad with fresh kale, spinach, crispy green apple, Gluten Free Special K and poached eggs
- Corn Flakes crumbed chicken burger with homemade chilli mayo, tomato and lettuce on a warm brioche bun
- Fruit Loop muffin cake with cereal milk icing
Kellogg’s said it is opening the café as cereal is “having its moment in the spotlight” and is already regularly appearing on menus across Australia.
The café will be open between Tuesday 19 April 2016 – Sunday 24 April 2016 and will be open from 7:30am – 5:00pm each day. Prices start from AUD $3.50.
Gelato Messina and Arnott’s have collaborated again for another Tim Tam by Gelato Messina range.
Animal rights advocacy group PETA has named Jetstar the ‘Most Vegan-Friendly Airline’.
One of Australia’s major fruit producers and marketers, Montague, is selling ranges of stone fruit u...
Your cup will truly runneth over when you indulge in the latest restaurant trend for lunch offering...
Sanitarium has launched a new version of Weet-Bix called ‘Weet-Bix Cholesterol Lowering’.
DARRELL LEA’S upward trajectory since its 2012 collapse is gathering further momentum with its recen...
Woolworths has launched a new ready-to-eat meal range with celebrity fitness trainer, Michelle Bridg...
Woolworths has launched a new marketing campaign centred around its sponsorship of the 2018 Gold Coa...