Kellogg’s to open a cereal café in Sydney
Kellogg’s Australia will be opening Sydney’s first cereal café for one week only this month.
The Surry Hills located café will serve a variety of Kellogg’s cereal inspired menu items including:
- Crunchy Nut and Nutri-Grain cereal milk thickshakes
- Coco Pops hot chocolate
- Rice Bubbles crusted French toast with banana, maple syrup and bacon
- Gluten free breakfast salad with fresh kale, spinach, crispy green apple, Gluten Free Special K and poached eggs
- Corn Flakes crumbed chicken burger with homemade chilli mayo, tomato and lettuce on a warm brioche bun
- Fruit Loop muffin cake with cereal milk icing
Kellogg’s said it is opening the café as cereal is “having its moment in the spotlight” and is already regularly appearing on menus across Australia.
The café will be open between Tuesday 19 April 2016 – Sunday 24 April 2016 and will be open from 7:30am – 5:00pm each day. Prices start from AUD $3.50.
Pepsi Co Australia and New Zealand has launched a new Gatorade range called ‘Gatorade Fierce’.
Woolworths has launched a private label ‘ready-to-heat’ meal range called ‘Woolworths Simply’.
Harris Farm Markets is teaming up with Clean Up Australia to campaign against single-use plastic bag...
Black Swan has launched a new range of breakfast-inspired dip range.
A new Maggie Beer branded ice cream is now available in Australian supermarkets.
One of Australia’s leading global wine brands Jacob’s Creek has added star-power to its latest campa...
Pepsi will spend 2018 celebrating 120 years of the brand’s place in pop culture as part of a new glo...
Lilydale, the Australian owned and operated free range chicken brand is launching in the freezer ais...