Freedom Foods releases new cereal and snacks range
Freedom Foods are now selling new cereals, mueslis and snack bars as part of a range called Crafted Blends.
The new cereal and muesli range includes:
- Berries and Toasted Coconut Clusters
- Vanilla Maple and Flaked Almond
- Pink lady Apple and Pecan with a hint of caramel
- Pear Almond and Vanilla Bean, Mango, Papaya
- Macadamia with yogurt pieces
All have a recommended retail price of AUD $6.99.
The new snack bar range includes:
- Dark Berries and Cocoa
- Pepitas, Spinach and Chickpeas
- Cranberries, Pomegranate and Goji Berries
All have a recommended retail price of AUD $2.49.
Freedom Foods says the Crafted Blends range is gluten free and was the recipient of a silver medal at the 2016 Australian Food Awards.
The range is available at Woolworths, Coles and independent supermarkets.