SunRice now selling brown rice chips
SunRice is now selling a range of chips made from brown rice.
The chips are triangular in shape, similar to the appearance of a normal corn chip, and are available in four flavours:
- Parmesan and Sundried Tomato
- Sea Salt
- Wild Rice
- Sweet Chilli
SunRice says the chips are gluten free and contain no artificial colours or preservatives. The chips have recently won the Best Gluten Free Snack at the 2016 Product of the Year Awards.
SunRice Brown Rice Chips are sold in 165g bags which contain five individual portion packets, and are available from Coles and Woolworths for AUD $4.99 (RRP).
- SunRice launches ‘rain fed’ range
- SunRice launches new Street Snacks product line
- SunRice’s increased retail presence improves profits
- SunRice to acquire Queensland-based Blue Ribbon Rice Group’s rice assets