Food Manufacturing Industry Guide to Safety 2016/17 released
The 2016/17 Food Manufacturing Industry Guide to Safety is now available.
The guide has been created by Food Standards Australia New Zealand (FSANZ), Australian Food Microbiology and Pro-Visual Publishing. It covers current health and safety topics and this year includes augmented reality capabilities.
The augmented reality technology works with the Pro-Vis AR App and any augmented reality device.
The 2016/17 guide includes:
- Food Standard’s product recall procedures.
- Machine access, cleaning and deactivation safety.
- Sanitisation and hygiene.
- Dust in the food environment.
The guide is free to everyone within the food industry. Those interested in obtaining a copy can call (02) 8272 2611.
- Global expert discusses the biggest threats tofood safety
- World Health Day 2015 focuses onfood safety
- Food SafetyWeek focuses on new statistics releases and claims