Gelatissimo launches summer inspired range
Gelatissimo has released three new Australian summer inspired flavours.
Gelatissimo is a global franchise brand with 41 stores in Australia and 15 internationally. Founded in 2002, Gelatissimo is 100 per cent Australian owned. The company has grown into one of the largest gelato franchises in the world, establishing the brand in Australia, Singapore, Philippines, Kuwait and Saudi Arabia.
The three new Australian inspired flavours draw on Australian slang, and are:
- Budgie Smuggler – A mango gelato with coconut and white chocolate pieces
- Beach Babe – Described as a “summer cocktail in a gelato”, this flavour is a peach gelato with blood orange swirls
- Little Nipper – Peanut butter gelato with berry jam
The new flavours are available now until 31 January 2017. Prices start from AUD $4.90 for one scoop, AUD $6.80 for two scoops and AUD $7.80 for three scoops.
- Gelatissimoto launch eight flavours across the next two months
- Gelatissimolaunches movie night inspired flavour
- Gelatissimolaunches ‘low sugar’ range and Eat In Desserts range
Bulla has launched its new ice creams for Summer 2016/17.
The chairman of the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC), Rod Sims, has warned Aust...
Despite a significant storm that hit parts of South Australia and Victoria on 11 November 2016, last...
United Petroleum has purchased Pie Face for an undisclosed figure.
Australian family-owned fresh produce company Montague have announced they are launching a debut app...
Nestle Australia has released two new KITKAT flavours, ‘KITKAT Mint 2 Ways’ and ‘KITKAT Caramel Pret...
Aldi’s ‘Special Buys’ advertising practice will be scrutinised on an up-and-coming episode of ABC’s ...
This week popular US burger chain In-N-Out opened a pop-up restaurant in Melbourne, selling out of 3...