Gelatissimo launches summer inspired range
Gelatissimo has released three new Australian summer inspired flavours.
Gelatissimo is a global franchise brand with 41 stores in Australia and 15 internationally. Founded in 2002, Gelatissimo is 100 per cent Australian owned. The company has grown into one of the largest gelato franchises in the world, establishing the brand in Australia, Singapore, Philippines, Kuwait and Saudi Arabia.
The three new Australian inspired flavours draw on Australian slang, and are:
- Budgie Smuggler – A mango gelato with coconut and white chocolate pieces
- Beach Babe – Described as a “summer cocktail in a gelato”, this flavour is a peach gelato with blood orange swirls
- Little Nipper – Peanut butter gelato with berry jam
The new flavours are available now until 31 January 2017. Prices start from AUD $4.90 for one scoop, AUD $6.80 for two scoops and AUD $7.80 for three scoops.
- Gelatissimoto launch eight flavours across the next two months
- Gelatissimolaunches movie night inspired flavour
- Gelatissimolaunches ‘low sugar’ range and Eat In Desserts range
Woolworths supermarkets are now selling Al and Dan’s ‘Magic Meatballs’ in its freezer section.
Bellamy’s Organic has been hit hard by recent changes to infant formula imports into China with its ...
A food safety warning has been issued telling Australians to be cautious of food poisoning when cook...
Leading Australian and New Zealand children’s health research institutes are joining forces to bette...
Arnott’s is now selling a chip version of its Vita-Weat crackers.
Queensland University of Technology has launched a research project that will track Australian beef ...
Baby Boomers may be Australia’s next booming customer base for alcohol retailers new Nielsen researc...
The ACCC has warned it will be focusing on franchising issues involving large or national franchisor...