Gelatissimo launches summer inspired range
Gelatissimo has released three new Australian summer inspired flavours.
Gelatissimo is a global franchise brand with 41 stores in Australia and 15 internationally. Founded in 2002, Gelatissimo is 100 per cent Australian owned. The company has grown into one of the largest gelato franchises in the world, establishing the brand in Australia, Singapore, Philippines, Kuwait and Saudi Arabia.
The three new Australian inspired flavours draw on Australian slang, and are:
- Budgie Smuggler – A mango gelato with coconut and white chocolate pieces
- Beach Babe – Described as a “summer cocktail in a gelato”, this flavour is a peach gelato with blood orange swirls
- Little Nipper – Peanut butter gelato with berry jam
The new flavours are available now until 31 January 2017. Prices start from AUD $4.90 for one scoop, AUD $6.80 for two scoops and AUD $7.80 for three scoops.
- Gelatissimoto launch eight flavours across the next two months
- Gelatissimolaunches movie night inspired flavour
- Gelatissimolaunches ‘low sugar’ range and Eat In Desserts range
A new cook book aimed at the elderly and those with dementia.
Asian food brand, Chang’s, is launching a new stock into Woolworths supermarkets.
Two Australian women on a mission to reduce food waste have launched a new vodka made using carrots.
Zambrero quick-service Mexican is offering a new vegan menu option after receiving “impassioned feed...
A new Maggie Beer branded ice cream is now available in Australian supermarkets.
Di Bella Coffee has launched its 2018 Reserve Limited Edition coffee blend.
ACCC Chairman Rod Sims has said the ACCC will look into Uber Eats contracts with restaurants and caf...
The Australian Packaging Covenant Organisation, the agency charged by government to meet the target ...