Gelatissimo launches summer inspired range
Gelatissimo has released three new Australian summer inspired flavours.
Gelatissimo is a global franchise brand with 41 stores in Australia and 15 internationally. Founded in 2002, Gelatissimo is 100 per cent Australian owned. The company has grown into one of the largest gelato franchises in the world, establishing the brand in Australia, Singapore, Philippines, Kuwait and Saudi Arabia.
The three new Australian inspired flavours draw on Australian slang, and are:
- Budgie Smuggler – A mango gelato with coconut and white chocolate pieces
- Beach Babe – Described as a “summer cocktail in a gelato”, this flavour is a peach gelato with blood orange swirls
- Little Nipper – Peanut butter gelato with berry jam
The new flavours are available now until 31 January 2017. Prices start from AUD $4.90 for one scoop, AUD $6.80 for two scoops and AUD $7.80 for three scoops.
- Gelatissimoto launch eight flavours across the next two months
- Gelatissimolaunches movie night inspired flavour
- Gelatissimolaunches ‘low sugar’ range and Eat In Desserts range
Australia’s largest specialty fresh chicken store has introduced its new range of ready-to-cook turk...
The first of a series of Eagle Boys restaurants re-opening as Pizza Hut stores has began trading in ...
Fermented foods, boutique coffee roasts, and Asian pancakes are some of the major hospitality trends...
Krispy Kreme has joined with Nutella to launch a new range of doughnuts sold through 7-Eleven conven...
Roche produced 5 mg Valium tablets have been recalled after evidence of package tampering was discov...
Cobs Popcorn has launched a new flavour which plays homage to the American city of Chicago.
Unilever has acquired Queensland’s Weis ice cream business and brands.
Costco stores in the US are now selling emergency food kits with enough food for an individual to su...