High tea the latest inspiration for Gelatissimo
Gelatissimo has launched a new high tea inspired gelato flavour range.
Available to help celebrate Mother’s Day on the 14 May 2017, the new range consists of three flavours:
- Crème Brulee – Caramel custard gelato topped with crunchy brunt sugar
- Lemon Melting Moments – Creamy lemon gelato with vanilla biscuits
- Choc Chai Latte – Chocolate chai gelato with spiced cookie crumb
Gelatissimo is promoting the new flavours by running a competition, inviting its customers to win a Sydney high tea experience and overnight accommodation.
Customers can also make a gold coin donation to the Cancer Council’s Biggest Morning tea whilst sampling the range.
Gelatissimo is a global franchise brand with 41 stores in Australia and 16 internationally. Founded in 2002, Gelatissimo is 100 per cent Australian owned. The company has grown into one of the largest gelato franchises in the world, establishing the brand in Australia, Singapore, Philippines, Kuwait and Saudi Arabia.
- Gelatissimomoves into crepes
- Gelatissimoto launch eight flavours across the next two months
- AustralianGelatissimo expands in Kuwait