Chris’ launches after-dinner dips
Chris’ Dips is now selling a new range of dips designed to be eaten after dinner.
The dips are sweet in flavour and include the following varieties:
- Goat’s cheese, orange and poppy seed with honey
- Goat’s cheese, fig & pistachio, with honey to bake
- Mascarpone mocha salted caramel
- Mascarpone amaretto flavour espresso crème
Chris’ Chief Marketing Officer, Amanda Habben, came up for the idea for the range after finding a gap in the dessert market and recognising customers were eating in a particular way out, but not replicating this at home.
“We looked at everyday behavior and what we typically do outside of home,” Habben said.
“We were inspired by the coffee style cocktails and coffee and liqueur based desserts such as Affogato that are enjoyed after a meal at a restaurant. We wanted to find a way to bring that same entertaining experience into households, and make our customers look great as a host.”
Similar to another premium dips range launched by Chris’ in 2014, the after dinner range will be sold in terracotta pots. The dips are available now from Woolworths supermarkets with a recommended retail price of AUD $6.99 per dip.
This is the second recent new launch from Chris’ Dips which launched a travel-inspired range in July 2017.
About Chris’ Dips
Chris’ Dips was founded in 1982 by Chris Tassios. He started the business by selling dips in a store in Prahran, Melbourne. Today, Chris’ Dips are available at Woolworths and IGA supermarkets.
- Chris’ Dips launches travel inspired range
- Chris’ Dips launch new range of premium dips in terracotta pots
- Chris’ Dips launches new ‘wholefoods’ dips range
- Chris’ dips introduces new children’s snack line