Coca-Cola launches new juice brand in Australia
Coca-Cola is launching a new juice brand in Australia targeting working adults who are focused on their health and wellbeing.
The new ‘Keri Juice Blenders’ are “crafted specifically for an adult palate” and include both 100 per cent juice options and vegetable and fruit juice mixes.
Brand Activation Manager of Keri Juice Blenders, Kate Solomon, said launching the beverage line in Australia is a major move.
“Our expert juice blenders have created the perfect juice recipes for our customers in Australia,” Solomon said.
“We’ve catered to the demand for fruit and vegetable blends for their on-the-go lifestyles and are confident the product will be positively received.”
Keri Juice Blenders will be sold in both 300ml and 250ml bottles at cafes, restaurants and food service outlets. Recommended retail prices start at AUD $3.50.
Flavour options available in 300ml bottles include:
- Orange (100 per cent juice)
- Cloudy Apple (100 per cent juice)
- Carrot, Apple, Orange, Lemon and Ginger (99.9 per cent juice)
- Apple, Beetroot, Blackcurrant, Pomegranate and Hibiscus (99.9 per cent juice)
- Apple, Pear, Cucumber, Kale and Gardena extract (99.9 per cent juice)
Flavour options in 250ml bottles include:
- Orange (25 per cent juice)
- Apple (25 per cent juice)
- Apple and Blackcurrant (25 per cent juice)
Coca-Cola will promote the launch of Keri Juice Blends with point-of-sale displays, plus artwork and digital screens in cafes and restaurants. Social Soup will also help drive consumer engagement.
- H2Coco offers up new lunchbox beverageline
- Sugar being eliminated in Domino’s ‘Next Gen’ beveragemove
- Sweet drinksmuch more popular with kids than older Aussies
AUSTRALIANS are going to restaurants, pubs, clubs, and quick service outlets more than ever before, ...
CRAWSHAW, a chain of UK butcher’s shops, has closed 35 stores and one distribution centre resulting ...
PEOPLE are increasingly snacking to manage their mood but the lolly jar is out as middle-class consu...
Domino’s Pizza is speeding up its Australian growth rate, opening up 31 stores in one financial quar...
Australian food companies wanting to succeed in China need to tell a brand story says a key executiv...
Frosty Boy has made a number of predictions for ice cream and beverage trends in 2018 as the Queensl...
Australia’s largest ginger producer Buderim Group has welcomed an investment by Asia Mark Developmen...
PureCircle’s 2017 financial year results have been hit hard by its inability to import to the US dur...