FoodLegal to run popular Health Claims workshop in Sydney and Melbourne
Due to popular demand and requests around Australia, FoodLegal is to run its Health Claim workshop again in Sydney and Melbourne.
To be presented by FoodLegal’s Charles Fisher on Tuesday 21 November 2017 in Sydney and followed on Thursday 23 November 2017 in Melbourne, the half-day morning workshop will explore how food businesses and companies can best harness the laws on health claims or nutritional claims and other marketing messages to convey the health message.
The workshop addresses health message questions such as:
- What health message opportunities are there for different kinds of products and marketing?
- What limitations exist for the marketing claim of a functional food?
- Will any of your products be ‘special purpose’ foods, and what are the marketing options?
- How can all regulatory risks be addressed?
- What short-cuts and opportunities are ‘high-risk’ or ‘medium risk’ or ‘low risk’ ?
Charles Fisher is one of Australia’s leading food compliance experts, facilitators and a FoodLegal principal. This workshop offers attendees a way to optimise the Health Claims Standard, rather than fearing the unknowns and complexities.
Testimonials from previous workshop attendees
The workshop has been FoodLegal’s most successful with hundreds so far having enjoyed its practical educational aspects and solution-finding discussion.
Here are some of the comments supplied to Australian Food News by previous participants in this workshop:
- “Fantastic information and great examples, very applicable to industry” – Participant from a vitamin supplements company
- “Met our needs well regarding actionable insights and alternative approaches” – Participant from a large food company
- “Great animated relevant workshop” – Participant from a food company
- “A very professional and highly informative workshop” – Participant from a dairy processing company
- “Excellent user-friendly guide to help navigate the new health claims standard and future opportunities to explore for all food manufacturers” – Participant from a nutrition consultancy
- “Great knowledge; Facilitator very interactive; questions addressed, and ran on time!”
FoodLegal Presents: Harnessing the Health Claims Standard – Opportunities in marketing the healthy angle of foods (max. number is 25 participants)
Sydney – Tuesday 21 November 2017 8:30am for 9am – 1pm. Cliftons Conference Centre, Level 13/60 Margaret Street, Sydney NSW 2000. Pre-bookings are required for workshop attendance. Click HERE to register for Sydney workshop.
Melbourne – Thursday 23 November 2017 8:30am for 9am – 1pm. Cliftons Conference Centre, 1/440 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000. Pre-bookings are required for workshop attendance. Click HERE to register for Melbourne workshop.
More information on the FoodLegal Harnessing the health Claims Standard workshop can be found HERE.
Prompted by listener concerns, SBS Radio’s Punjabi program commissioned laboratory testing of those ...
The first of a series of Eagle Boys restaurants re-opening as Pizza Hut stores has began trading in ...
Wesfarmers new Managing Director, Rob Scott, will be paid far less than current Managing Director, R...
Confused with all the coding and labelling acronyms? Our guide explaining what LPA, LA, TIJ, TTO, CI...
Kez’s Kitchen has released two new products – Free Mixed Faveourites Biscuits and Free and Naked Cho...
A guideline for identifying “authentic Australian Manuka” honey has been created by The Australian M...
WOOLWORTHS is signalling loud and clear its vegan and vegetarian credentials to the soaring no-or-le...
Australia’s total fresh food market, comprising meat, bread, deli, fruit + veg and seafood, now has ...