FoodLegal almost full in Sydney, limited places available in Melbourne
FoodLegal Principal Charles Fisher
The upcoming FoodLegal Health Claims Standard workshop in November taking place in Sydney is nearly sold out. There still remain spots available to attend the Melbourne workshop.
To find out more about this half-day workshop, click here.
The workshop is being run by Charles Fisher, a Principal of Food Legal and as such he advises many leading Australian and international food and beverage companies.
This FoodLegal workshop will cover;
- How to market the healthy angle of your food products
- Opportunities and pitfalls of the Health Claims Standard
- Nutrition profiling criteria to Food Standards Code
- Substantiation of general level health claims
- Limitations of existing nutrition claims
- Health Star ratings
- Australian Consumer Law and ACCC issues in relation to “healthy” food marketing
- and much more…
For Sydney: Tuesday 21 November 2017. Register here.
For Melbourne: Thursday 23 November 2017. Register here.