Parmalat launches new flavoured milks
Dairy producer Parmalat has launched a number of flavoured milk varieties in time for summer.
The new milks include:
- Pauls Zymil lactose free 400ml chocolate and strawberry milk
- Farmhouse Gold 300ml Chocolate and Mocha
- ‘Oak Thick’ thickshakes 425ml chocolate, vanilla, choc mint and salted caramel
It is the first time Parmalat has decided to sell flavoured versions of its lactose free milk product, Zymil.
Oak’s research and development team have developed Oak Thick so that it thickens once shaken.
Parmalat Marketing Director, Angela Burr, said Parmalat is excited to introduce two new flavours to its Zymil range.
“The launch of Zymil flavoured milks are in direct response to consumer demand, with more Australian adults than ever before reporting that they’re lactose intolerant and 25 per cent of Australians indicating that they ‘have trouble’ digesting diary,” Burr said.
“With Oak Thick, it was time we introduced a product for those after something to quench both their thirst and hunger,” he said.
All beverages are available now at Woolworths in Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria. The Zymil drinks are also available in South Australia.
Zymil flavoured milk has a recommended retail price of AUD $3.50 for 400ml. Farmhouse Gold Chocolate and Mocha 300ml have a recommended retail price of AUD $3.00. Oak Thick has an AUD $3.00 recommended retail price for a 425ml serving.
- First flavouredcoconut milk range launched in Australia
- OAK launches protein milk
- Children who drink flavoured milkhave best nutrient intake