Suntan lotion flavoured gelato launched in time for summer
Gelatissimo has created a suntan lotion flavoured gelato.
In collaboration with Reef Oil sun tanning oil, Gelatissimo has developed the flavour so its replicates the product’s scent.
Named ‘Sunkissed Coconut’, the gelato flavour is made with coconut water and is suitable for vegans.
Gelatissimo Product Development Manager, Filiz Kaya, said the gelato is the perfect flavour to eat in hot weather.
“Reef Oil Tanning Oil smells so good you want to taste it so we were delighted to have the opportunity to create an edible experience of what summer represents,” Kaya said.
The flavour will be available Australia-wide for a limited-time from 2 December 2017. Saturday 2 December is Gelatissimo Day, which will be marked with Gelatissimo giving away free scoops of Sunkissed Coconut at selected food trucks. Food truck locations include:
- Sydney: West Circular Quay, OPT forecourt, 1-4pm
- Brisbane: Queen Street Mall / Albert Street, 3-5pm
- Adelaide: Rundle Street Mall / Stephen’s Place, 1-3pm
Gelatissimo is a global franchise brand with 43 stores in Australia and 17 internationally. Founded in 2002, Gelatissimo is 100 per cent Australian owned. The company has grown into one of the largest gelato franchises in the world, establishing the brand in Australia, Singapore, Philippines, Kuwait and Saudi Arabia.
- Gelatissimoto sell charcoal flavoured gelato
- Gelatissimoand Byron Bay Cookie Company partner for new gelato
- High tea the latest inspiration for Gelatissimo