Australia’s best food delivery services, Canstar Blue
Menulog Managing Director Alistair Venn accepting Menulog's Canstar Blue award
Menulog and UberEats have tied equal first in Canstar Blue’s 2017 restaurant delivery awards.
Both Menulog and UberEats received the highest scores by Australian consumers when it came to judging customer satisfaction, delivery reliability, value for money, customer service, website navigation and variety of meals.
The two delivery services received the same scores in all judging criteria’s including:
- Overall satisfaction – 5/5 stars
- Delivery reliability – 5/5 stars
- Website navigation – 5/5 stars
- Variety of meals – 5/5 stars
- Value for money – 4/5 stars
- Customer service – 4/5 stars
Eatnow.com.au received 4/5 stars for overall satisfaction, delivery reliability and website navigation. The online delivery service was awarded 3/5 stars for value for money, customer service and variety of meals.
Deliveroo scored 3/5 stars for overall satisfaction, delivery reliability and value for money. The service received 4/5 stars for customer service, website navigation and variety of meals.
Scores were based off a survey of 3,000 Australian adults.
In announcing the results, Canstar Blue said it is well worth the effort of Australians to explore the different food delivery services available to them.
“The great thing about restaurant meal delivery services is that you really can sample your options without breaking the bank or making any commitments,” Canstar Blue said.
“If anything, it’s a great excuse for a night in.”
- Menulog founders take on $8 billion café sector
- Donut King awarded Canstar Blue’s Most Satisfied Customers Award
- Great Ocean Road cheese wins Canstar Blue award