New Kit Kat ‘2 Ways’ released
Nestle Australia has released two new KITKAT flavours, ‘KITKAT Mint 2 Ways’ and ‘KITKAT Caramel Pretzel 2 Ways’.
KITKAT Mint 2 Ways includes ‘intense crisp mint’ alongside ‘creamy smooth mint’. KITKAT Caramel Pretzel 2 Ways consist of sweet caramel in one KITKAT finger and salted caramel in the other. It is topped with a pretzel wafer.
Nestle Head of Marketing Confectionery, Anna Stewart, said the flavours are the first in a series of new KITKAT products that will be released in 2018.
“We know that the first few weeks back at work can be a taxing time, with the holiday season becoming a distant memory and the blues kicking in,” Stewart said.
“But there’s lots of reasons to be excited about the year ahead, so we’re encouraging people to snap out of it for a moment and enjoy a break.
“With all the products we develop at KITKAT, we aim to surprise and delight. We hope KITKAT 2 Ways will put a smile back into the break of all chocolate-loving Aussies.”
The two new KITKAT flavours are available in a variety of formats including:
- KITKAT Mint 2 Ways medium bar 45g, recommended retail price AUD $1.99
- KITKAT Mint 2 Ways block 170g, recommended retail price AUD $5.49
- KITKAT Caramel Pretzel 2 Ways share bar 65g, recommended retail price AUD $2.49
- KITKAT Caramel Pretzel 2 Ways block 170g, recommended retail price AUD $5.49
- KITKAT Chocolatory launches new flavours with Aussie designer
- KITKAT goes gourmet
- Nestle’s launches special KITKAT at chocolatory for Chinese New Year