Hemp marketers make a mark
Since the legalisation of its use in food in Australia in late 2017, hemp has quickly become a staple of the health food scene.
This was apparent at the Naturally Good Expo, where hemp featured prominently in a variety of goods from beauty products to hemp flavoured bliss balls and protein powders.
Victorian-based hemp food company Australian Primary Hemp launched its new hemp-based product line of Hemp Seeds, Hemp Balance and Hemp Boost, which are intended to revolutionise the way the public sees hemp.
The new packaging is said to be unique, eye-catching and distinct.
Key Nutritional Points about Australian primary hemp seeds:
- Hemp plants contain less than 0.3% of Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) the psychoactive component of the cannabis plant, meaning there is no risk of psychoactive reaction from the Hemp seeds.
- Contains a perfect 1:3 balance of Omega-3 and Omega-6 for vital immune strength system and cardiovascular health.
- An excellent source of dietary fibre necessary for digestive health and cleansing.
- A Complete Amino Acid Profile with all 8 essential amino acids to increase energy, metabolism and tissue regeneration.
- High in Bioavailable Protein, essential for muscle growth and healthy skin, hair and nails.
- Australian Primary Hemp is 100% Australian owned and 100% Australian grown.
Australian Primary Hemp marketing coordinator, Georgina Beasley said:
“We want to move towards making Australian grown hemp a household item among Aussie families and a great way in moving towards this goal is by creating beautiful, unique packaging that stands out and grabs your attention.”
The Australian Primary Hemp Seeds come after the company’s hemp-specific dehuller was finally set up and running in their Geelong based warehouse.
“This machinery allows us to not only broaden our product line but opens up the opportunity to supply seed to numerous companies who are looking to create their own hemp seed products,” added sales director Skye Patterson.
New Zealand’s Restaurant Brands has acquired Pacific Island Restaurants, the sole Taco Bell and Pizz...
Australia’s largest specialty fresh chicken store has introduced its new range of ready-to-cook turk...
Patties Foods is launching a new Four‘N Twenty pie flavour to warm up its customers this winter.
American grocer Whole Foods has revealed its annual list of food and beverage trends for 2018.
WELLNESS, moderation and image are the three key factors impacting a reduction in alcohol consumptio...
Indika Fernando is assessing thousands of bananas as part of his PhD research into avoiding damage t...
Which food staple is worried about its future, fearing a lack of community trust and industry transp...
MANY Australians are concerned with the sustainability of their seafood. While definitions of sustai...