Australian Food News is the premier news website for the food industry in Australia. With over 55,000* unique users viewing over 110,000 pages per month and over 6,300 e-Newsletter subscribers the Australian Food News network reaches more food industry professionals than its top three competitors combined. Key-decision makers from food manufacturing, retail, distribution, education, research and government all turn to Australian Food News.
- Average monthly unique users: 56,449*
- Average monthly visits: 73,741*
- Average monthly page views: 114,657*
- Twice weekly e-Newsletter subscribers: 6,329**
Source: *Google analytics 3 month average August, September, October 2014, **Mailchimp verified
- Manufacturing, Retail, Import/export, Government, Compliance, Research and Food Technology
- 33% CEO, business owner or senior management
- 17% middle management
- 50% in companies with more than 200 employees
- 97% work in Australia
Source: 2014 user survey
Australian Food News is unique, reliable and relevant to the food industry. The Australian Food News network reports, filters and edits comprehensive food news as it happens. It ensures our readers are up to date with the latest information from Australia and overseas and offers advertisers an unrivalled audience of key-decision makers. Australian Food News focuses on the news that matters for manufacturers, importers, distributors and purchasers in the food industry.
Please download the Australian Food News Media Kit for all of the advertising opportunities.
For advertising inquiries, please contact Duncan Schmoll on:
Phone: (03) 9606 0022
Mobile: 0420 240 666