Join FoodBank’s Part-time Volunteer team in Melbourne
An exciting opportunity exists to join our Donor Relations team and help us get the food and material aid products needed by the 400,000 Victorians facing hardship every year. If you or your company can offer any volunteer personnel help, this will be great!
FoodBank Victoria is the main supplier of food to welfare groups throughout the State of Victoria.
FoodBank Victoria needs people who can:
1. Follow up current donors on a cyclic basis to ensure on-going supply of food to FoodBank which is the main supplier of food to Victoria’s welfare groups
2. Identify, make contact and engage potential new donor’s to encourage them to donate various food and non food products.
3. Communicate with the logistics team regarding collection/delivery of donations.
Skills and Experience required:
– Good verbal and phone communication
– General knowledge of packaged food or non food industry
– Outlook and Internet
– Ability to identify new donors
– Influencing skills
Skills and Attributes preferred:
– Sales or Retail experience in Food industry, but not exclusively
– Fruit and Vegetable experience in either wholesale or retail
Ongoing – We would like several people to cover the whole week. We prefer someone who can commit to a minimum of 1 day per week for a minimum of 3 months. The work can be done any day of the week.
Start Date: Immediate
Foodbank Warehouse Office, 4/2 Somerville Rd., Yarraville, so as to have access to computer resources and telephones.
Contact: If you are interested in this position please contact Peter Chalmers Donor Manager on 9362 8311 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
The food and beverage industry has experienced dramatic change over recent years. Consumer expectat...
Able Foods, Australian profit for purpose start-up Co-founded by Dylan Alcott, launches ready-made ...
Coca-Cola South Pacific has launched its 2016 Rio Olympics marketing campaign.
Market intelligence researchers Mintel predicts there are 5 key trends in 2018.
Popular yoghurt brand Yoplait is raising the stakes when it comes to snacking by introducing a new ...
NZCS has appointed Phillip Wilson as Head of Sales to oversee nutraceutical and seafood sales, and ...
The Cancer Council Victoria this week suggested giving away toys with food could be limited to healt...
The Shaws Bay Hotel in Ballina will be shut for a week from 5am today after repeated COVID safety b...