Chinese food group Bright Food has finally reached a deal with Manassen Foods to buy a 75% stake in the Australian food manufacturer from its current owners. The remaining 25% shareholding in Manassen...

Chinese food group Bright Food has reportedly agreed to buy a 75 per cent stake in Australian-branded food manufacturer and importer Manassen Foods. A Reuters report said yesterday (14 July 2011) the stake...