Last chance to register for FoodLegal’s Sydney Food Fraud symposium
Time is nearly up to register for FoodLegal’s 28 March Sydney symposium – “Food Fraud – Integrity, Traceability, Technologies and Regulatory Opportunities”.
With fraudulent products often a looming threat to Australian food producers exporting overseas, FoodLegal has gathered leading Australian experts in the field to discuss how technology and other methods can be used to protect your brand and business.
Topics that will be covered at the symposium include:
- B2B supply chain integrity
- New traceability technologies and opportunities
- Asset identification technologies
- Brand protection and product integrity for exporters to China, from leading experts
- Developing databases and intelligence networks in food protection forensics
- Food fraud and successful legal enforcement choices in China
- Blockchain options, how Blockchain fits in food supply integrity and traceability
- Intellectual property opportunities in provenance and origin certifications
- Countermeasures and preemptory audits
- Regulatory opportunities in Australia
FoodLegal’s Managing Princpal, Joe Lederman, will specifically address how businesses can use traceability technology and intellectual property to develop, protect and maintain brand integrity and reputation in Australia and overseas.
Other esteemed speakers include:
- Professor Claude Roux (University of Technology Sydney);
- Karen Constable (Food Fraud Advisors);
- David Bennett (IP Australia’s Counsellor to the Australian Embassy in China);
- Sandon Adams (Oritain Global Ltd);
- Temogen Hield (DataDot Technology Ltd);
- David Bartnik (InnovaStrat Australia); and
- Vadim Mishin (Walimai (Zhejiang) Information Technology Co Ltd).
FoodLegal’s Food Fraud Symposium will be held Wednesday 28 March 2018 8.45am – 3:30pm Stamford Plaza Sydney Airport Hotel.
Spots are limited and can be reserved HERE now.
Registrations cost AUD $295.00 including GST.
More information can be found HERE.
The upcoming FoodLegal Health Claims Standard workshop in November taking place in Sydney is nearly ...
Australians are in the driver’s seat when it comes to global food trends. The country is leading the...
The healthy dietary fiber CAVAMAX® W6 alpha-dextrin offers the ideal solution for your next-generati...
Food and beverage products must have date codes; those without attract harsh penalties, because cons...
THE ChemLinked Food Regulatory Conference – Oceania 2018 is taking place in Melbourne on Tuesday, br...
WACKER offers the first plant-based L-cysteine that serves as a building block for meaty and savory ...
Given that over 12 million tourists flock to Australia’s Gold Coast each year, it’s no surprise that...
Reducing downtime on labelling equipment has boosted output volume for a leading wine-packaging serv...