Coles launches new private label products
Coles has released a number of new private label products in time for summer in December 2016.
The new products have been released under the Coles mid-tier private label range.
These products include:
- Smoothies, 1L- AUD $4.40 available in two flavours – green and berry. The smoothies are made from fruit and vegetables. Coles says they contain no added sugar, preservatives or artificial colours or flavours.
- Coconut water, 1L- AUD $4.00 100 per cent coconut water which has been awarded a five-star health rating.
- Sprinkles, 150g – AUD $3.00 available in three flavours, salted caramel, choc fudge and chocolate butterscotch.
- Waffle baskets, 120g- AUD $4.50 waffle cones in the shape of bowls for serving ice cream, yoghurt or fruit salad in. They are packaged in a cylinder with a resealable lid to help keep the baskets fresher for longer.
- Smokey Maple ice cream, 500ml- AUD $4.00 maple flavoured ice cream with smokey Canadian maple ripple and crushed pecans. Sold in tub form.
Australian steakhouse, Hog’s Breath, has won an award from animal advocacy group, PETA.
Over The Moo is expanding its ice cream range with two new varieties now available.
Introducing Australia’s newest red papaya brand – Ruby Rise Red Papaya. 100% Australian-grown and ow...
Chobani will extend its Australian product range with the launch of Chobani Flip.
Smith’s Chips is now selling ‘Hot Wings’ flavoured chips through Coles supermarkets.
The number of independent brewing companies operating in Australia has increased tenfold over the la...
Woolworths is set to cut a number of in-store butcher positions as the supermarket moves away from p...
WHAT’S next in the dynamic war on plastic after McDonalds’ decision to phase out plastic straws?