Hemp marketers make a mark
Since the legalisation of its use in food in Australia in late 2017, hemp has quickly become a staple of the health food scene.
This was apparent at the Naturally Good Expo, where hemp featured prominently in a variety of goods from beauty products to hemp flavoured bliss balls and protein powders.
Victorian-based hemp food company Australian Primary Hemp launched its new hemp-based product line of Hemp Seeds, Hemp Balance and Hemp Boost, which are intended to revolutionise the way the public sees hemp.
The new packaging is said to be unique, eye-catching and distinct.
Key Nutritional Points about Australian primary hemp seeds:
- Hemp plants contain less than 0.3% of Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) the psychoactive component of the cannabis plant, meaning there is no risk of psychoactive reaction from the Hemp seeds.
- Contains a perfect 1:3 balance of Omega-3 and Omega-6 for vital immune strength system and cardiovascular health.
- An excellent source of dietary fibre necessary for digestive health and cleansing.
- A Complete Amino Acid Profile with all 8 essential amino acids to increase energy, metabolism and tissue regeneration.
- High in Bioavailable Protein, essential for muscle growth and healthy skin, hair and nails.
- Australian Primary Hemp is 100% Australian owned and 100% Australian grown.
Australian Primary Hemp marketing coordinator, Georgina Beasley said:
“We want to move towards making Australian grown hemp a household item among Aussie families and a great way in moving towards this goal is by creating beautiful, unique packaging that stands out and grabs your attention.”
The Australian Primary Hemp Seeds come after the company’s hemp-specific dehuller was finally set up and running in their Geelong based warehouse.
“This machinery allows us to not only broaden our product line but opens up the opportunity to supply seed to numerous companies who are looking to create their own hemp seed products,” added sales director Skye Patterson.
Throughout COVID-19 the Australian pork industry has been working to support hospitality workers vi...
Kelloggs has launched a unique marketing move to help bring consumers enticed by diet trends back to...
Lindt is expanding its Australian presence, opening a new retail store in Canberra.
The 2016/17 Food Manufacturing Industry Guide to Safety is now available.
Australian food and grocery wholesaler, Metcash, has been caught up in the difficulties of an increa...
Seafood Industry Australia (SIA), the national peak-body representing the Australian seafood indust...
Uncle Tobys is now selling its first savoury flavoured muesli bar, Roasted Macadamia and Chickpeas w...
Australia’s leading national food awards program, the Australian Food Awards (AFA), is encouraging ...