Gingerbread Gin is now an ice cream
After a wildly successful festive season at The Craft & Co with a sell-out Xmas Gin Market and their Gingerbread Gin becoming the #1 selling Aussie gin on Dan Murphy’s online store this month, they have decided to go one further and organise a free XMAS Mini Market pop-up for the 15/12/19. But what makes this pop-up event extra special, is that they have created a limited edition boozy Gingerbread Gin ice-cream in collaboration with Fritz Gelato in Richmond! Sorry kids, this ice cream is only for mums and dads and will exclusively be available at this event.
Here’s the run-down for their Xmas Mini Market pop-up;
– Sunday 15th December – 12pm to 6pm
– Venue: The Craft & Co (390 Smith St, Collingwood)
- Free sample tastings of The Craft & Co’s gins, wines & Gingerbread Gin ice-cream
- Free entry
- Cellar door specials on the day
- Free gift-wrapping for cellar door sales on the day
- Secure a fix of limited edition Gingerbread Gin ice-cream (Note: Samples & sales for adults only. Limited supply on the day, so first in best dressed)
Facebook Event listing is HERE
Website listing for the event is HERE
The Craft & Co Gingerbread Gin can be bought online via link in the product listing HERE
Woolworths has turned to Aussie surfing stars to help promote its supermarkets and healthy food choi...
This week, Wine Australia launches its largest-ever promotion of Australian wine in the USA – the F...
Biscuit giant Arnott’s has lodged a Federal Court action against ice cream manufacturer Streets, own...
Gelatissimo has launched a new high tea inspired gelato flavour range.
Woolworths has launched a private label ‘ready-to-heat’ meal range called ‘Woolworths Simply’.
Belgium chocolatier Godiva has opened its first Australian store, located in Melbourne city.
Crust is now delivering alcohol with its pizzas in selected areas of Melbourne.
NEW regulations requiring kilojoule menu labelling are working to reduce kilojoule intake, marking a...