Organic chocolate treats are the perfect gift for friends and family this Christmas
Rhiannon Druce, family-owned since 1918, from Junee Licorice and Chocolate Factory can give some amazing insights into the processes used to make organic chocolate and confectionary and talk about it being the go to comfort food for many with sales spiking since covid.. some chocolate lovers are buying up to 12kg of chocolates at a time to satisfy their sweet-tooth desires.
The new range is a limited-edition Caramel Chocolate Coated Black Licorice, Caramel Coated Raspberry Licorice and Salted Chocolate Caramel Macadamias in the lead up to Christmas.
The other five most popular gifts Australians are loving right now are –
- Pizza Wheels – A bright and colourful assortment of organic chocolates, perfect for special events
- Milk Coated Licorice – A Junee staple, combing their organic chocolate and licorice
- Chocolate Freckles – A classic favourite from everyone’s childhood
- Do it Yourself Kits – Chocolate freckles and rocky road making kits for people to make their own chocolate at home.
- Chocolate Strawberries – Luxury in a box, with dehydrated strawberries coated in organic chocolate