Coles launches new private label products
Coles has released a number of new private label products in time for summer in December 2016.
The new products have been released under the Coles mid-tier private label range.
These products include:
- Smoothies, 1L- AUD $4.40 available in two flavours – green and berry. The smoothies are made from fruit and vegetables. Coles says they contain no added sugar, preservatives or artificial colours or flavours.
- Coconut water, 1L- AUD $4.00 100 per cent coconut water which has been awarded a five-star health rating.
- Sprinkles, 150g – AUD $3.00 available in three flavours, salted caramel, choc fudge and chocolate butterscotch.
- Waffle baskets, 120g- AUD $4.50 waffle cones in the shape of bowls for serving ice cream, yoghurt or fruit salad in. They are packaged in a cylinder with a resealable lid to help keep the baskets fresher for longer.
- Smokey Maple ice cream, 500ml- AUD $4.00 maple flavoured ice cream with smokey Canadian maple ripple and crushed pecans. Sold in tub form.
Sunny Queen Meal Solutions, the wholesale supplier arm of Sunny Queen which sells egg based meals an...
Gelatissimo has released three new Australian summer inspired flavours.
Murray Goulburn (MG), has posted a loss of AUD $31.9 million got its first half results.
A Bakers Delight ad has been taken down following concern it encouraged children to eat “lolly’s on ...
Pepsi Co’s Smith’s is brining two old chip flavours back for a limited-time only.
Oliver’s Real Food will be listing on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX).
Unilever has acquired Queensland’s Weis ice cream business and brands.
A “short, sharp review” of live exports of sheep during the Middle Eastern summer will occur after v...