Coles launches new private label products
Coles has released a number of new private label products in time for summer in December 2016.
The new products have been released under the Coles mid-tier private label range.
These products include:
- Smoothies, 1L- AUD $4.40 available in two flavours – green and berry. The smoothies are made from fruit and vegetables. Coles says they contain no added sugar, preservatives or artificial colours or flavours.
- Coconut water, 1L- AUD $4.00 100 per cent coconut water which has been awarded a five-star health rating.
- Sprinkles, 150g – AUD $3.00 available in three flavours, salted caramel, choc fudge and chocolate butterscotch.
- Waffle baskets, 120g- AUD $4.50 waffle cones in the shape of bowls for serving ice cream, yoghurt or fruit salad in. They are packaged in a cylinder with a resealable lid to help keep the baskets fresher for longer.
- Smokey Maple ice cream, 500ml- AUD $4.00 maple flavoured ice cream with smokey Canadian maple ripple and crushed pecans. Sold in tub form.