Noble Rise launches range of unique breads
Noble Rise has created a new range of five fresh bread flavours, now hitting shelves in supermarkets and convenience stores Australia-wide as they launch a national promotional campaign to end boring lunches.
The flavours are designed to appeal to the modern Australian palate, with the range of options coinciding with the launch of their new campaign – ‘Take A Stand Against Bland’.
The new flavours, released Australia-wide last week, included:
* Noble Rise Honey & Wholemeal – made with a touch of natural honey to add a smooth, rich flavour to wholesome wheat flakes. Each serve, containing 42 grams of wholegrains, provides 87 per cent of the recommended daily intake of wholegrain.
* Noble Rise Mountain Pepper & Grains – contains ‘Tasmania Lanceolata’, commonly known as Mountain Pepper, which is a savoury spice with a mild pepper like flavour. Mountain Pepper is then mixed with beneficial wholegrains to bake a zesty bread.
* Noble Rise Outback Spice & Grains – combines a unique blend of wild Australian herbs and spices. The bite from pepperberry and mountain pepper is balanced with the subtle flavours of lemon aspen, rounded off with aromatic aniseed myrtle.
* Noble Rise Olive Oil & Sea Salt – made with few pinches of natural Australian sea salt and a splash of the wonder ingredient extra virgin olive oil, which makes this loaf super soft and incredibly luscious.
* Noble Rise Sunflower & Basil – the blossoming aroma of natural basil is combined with the goodness of sunflower seeds, which are packed with unsaturated oils, protein, fibre and essential nutrients.
The launch has been backed by an integrated marketing campaign including TV advertising, radio promotion with 2Day FM and outdoor advertising, with their ‘Bland Aid’ advertising offering the creative voice for the brand. Specially created point of sale floor stands are available to retailers to support the launch.
SURGING to scale-up from start-up, Australian drink maker Nexba is open to a distribution deal with ...
Australian fruit producer, Montague, has ventured into alcoholic cider.
Well-known UK brand Tyrrells Crisps are now being manufactured in Australia’s Yarra Valley.
NEWS the diva of dumplings is gracing this year’s Taste of Tasmania confirms Hobart’s annual New Yea...
A NEW global study has found consumers are shifting towards purchasing products containing ‘natural’...
A new brand of antibiotic-free chicken is now available at Coles supermarkets.
THE first Australian hospital to ban fatty and sugary food and drink from its cafeteria is leading t...
Nespresso is now catering for Australians wanting aged coffee, releasing its ‘Selection Vintage 2014...