Edgell introduces ready-to-eat legume salads range
The range includes the following:
- Red Kidney Bean Salad: Red kidney beans, quinoa and black beans in a smoked paprika dressing
- Chick Pea Salad: Chick peas and buckwheat with a lightly spiced honey and lemon infused dressing
- Lentil Salad: Lentils, brown rice and chick peas in a mild curry spiced dressing
- Cannellini Bean Salad: Cannellini beans, risoni and red kidney beans in a balsamic dressing
All of the salads achieve a 4.5 star rating as part of the Federal Government’s health star rating system. Edgell says that they are all high in protein and come in a bowl format for convenient eating.
An AUD$600 000 advertising campaign will be undertaken to help launch the product.
The salads are available now from Woolworths supermarkets in 200 gram servings for AUD$3.49 each. The salads will also be available at independent supermarkets supplied by Metcash.
Health brand Slim Secrets is set to launch their exciting new product Choc Love Bites by Sophie Monk
This month, Nespresso introduces new heights of sensory intensity with the introduction of a unique...
The Bundaberg Pacific Gold Macadamia facility is processing the incoming 2019 harvest through their ...
Allen’s Lollies is now producing a special version of its Fantale lolly for Qantas.
Garlo’s Pies will now be available on Emirates flights between Auckland to Dubai.
Following DUX Kitchen, an exciting experience-driven campaign in November 2018, Luv-a-Duck, an Aust...
• Morning Glory Farms, a spaghetti squash grower in Australia, will work with DiMuto t...
In the wake of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), Australian consumers have ensured their pantries...