Kellogg’s to open a cereal café in Sydney
Kellogg’s Australia will be opening Sydney’s first cereal café for one week only this month.
The Surry Hills located café will serve a variety of Kellogg’s cereal inspired menu items including:
- Crunchy Nut and Nutri-Grain cereal milk thickshakes
- Coco Pops hot chocolate
- Rice Bubbles crusted French toast with banana, maple syrup and bacon
- Gluten free breakfast salad with fresh kale, spinach, crispy green apple, Gluten Free Special K and poached eggs
- Corn Flakes crumbed chicken burger with homemade chilli mayo, tomato and lettuce on a warm brioche bun
- Fruit Loop muffin cake with cereal milk icing
Kellogg’s said it is opening the café as cereal is “having its moment in the spotlight” and is already regularly appearing on menus across Australia.
The café will be open between Tuesday 19 April 2016 – Sunday 24 April 2016 and will be open from 7:30am – 5:00pm each day. Prices start from AUD $3.50.
Vitasoy has launched a new soy milk called ‘2 Beans’.
Just under half of all Australians will eat chocolate for breakfast this Easter Sunday new research ...
Gelatissimo and Byron Bay Cookie Company have collaborated to create a new gelato flavour.
Australia’s first to market sushi retailer, Sushi Sushi, is encouraging Melbournians to experience ...
Red Rooster is now selling a roast dinner in a roll.
The first meal-kit service to deliver to Tasmania has officially launched, with Marley Spoon launch...
Black Swan has launched a new range of breakfast-inspired dip range.
The Australia and New Zealand Ministerial Forum on Food Regulation (the Forum) met on 16 Augus...