Kellogg’s to open a cereal café in Sydney
Kellogg’s Australia will be opening Sydney’s first cereal café for one week only this month.
The Surry Hills located café will serve a variety of Kellogg’s cereal inspired menu items including:
- Crunchy Nut and Nutri-Grain cereal milk thickshakes
- Coco Pops hot chocolate
- Rice Bubbles crusted French toast with banana, maple syrup and bacon
- Gluten free breakfast salad with fresh kale, spinach, crispy green apple, Gluten Free Special K and poached eggs
- Corn Flakes crumbed chicken burger with homemade chilli mayo, tomato and lettuce on a warm brioche bun
- Fruit Loop muffin cake with cereal milk icing
Kellogg’s said it is opening the café as cereal is “having its moment in the spotlight” and is already regularly appearing on menus across Australia.
The café will be open between Tuesday 19 April 2016 – Sunday 24 April 2016 and will be open from 7:30am – 5:00pm each day. Prices start from AUD $3.50.
Murray River Organics (MRO) has launched a Nut-Free Organic Muesli, delivering a huge technical ac...
Guess which well-funded food lobby has launched a new approach to tackle waning consumer trust, a ri...
This week, Wine Australia launches its largest-ever promotion of Australian wine in the USA – the F...
Dairy producer Parmalat has launched a number of flavoured milk varieties in time for summer.
Almond Breeze is changing its packaging so it is the same no matter where it is sold in the world.
AUSTRALIAN shoppers are flocking back to traditional bricks-and-mortar stores compared to online, bu...
Gelatissimo will be launching eight new gelato flavours across July and August 2016.
Primo is now selling a new premium flavoured bacon range