Kellogg’s to open a cereal café in Sydney
Kellogg’s Australia will be opening Sydney’s first cereal café for one week only this month.
The Surry Hills located café will serve a variety of Kellogg’s cereal inspired menu items including:
- Crunchy Nut and Nutri-Grain cereal milk thickshakes
- Coco Pops hot chocolate
- Rice Bubbles crusted French toast with banana, maple syrup and bacon
- Gluten free breakfast salad with fresh kale, spinach, crispy green apple, Gluten Free Special K and poached eggs
- Corn Flakes crumbed chicken burger with homemade chilli mayo, tomato and lettuce on a warm brioche bun
- Fruit Loop muffin cake with cereal milk icing
Kellogg’s said it is opening the café as cereal is “having its moment in the spotlight” and is already regularly appearing on menus across Australia.
The café will be open between Tuesday 19 April 2016 – Sunday 24 April 2016 and will be open from 7:30am – 5:00pm each day. Prices start from AUD $3.50.
Gelatissimo will be launching eight new gelato flavours across July and August 2016.
The Barry Callebaut Group, one of the world’s leading manufacturer of high-quality chocolate and co...
Domino’s has announced its biggest menu relaunch since 2009 with new pizzas, desserts, sides and ing...
Coles has opened its first-ever food hall today at its Tooronga Village store, featuring one of Mel...
Gelatissimo is selling gelato made with camel milk this festive season.
So news Barossa wine maker Seppeltsfield Estate had made “a strategic investment” in ASX-list Austra...
Oporto is now selling sweet premium sweet potato buns to accompany its burgers.
Imagine being able to divert all our food waste away from landfill to create clean renewable energy...