FoodLegal to run Country of Origin Countdown breakfast
With the countdown to Country of Origin compliance just around the corner FoodLegal is running a not to be missed information session.
FoodLegal’s Country of Origin Countdown Breakfast Seminar will answer all of your pressing CoOL questions including whether the bar chart can be avoided or is it necessary to identify single countries of origin?
Australian food producers must comply with the new Country of Origin labelling system by 1 July 2018.
Held at Monash University’s Clayton campus Thursday 1 March 2018, the seminar will be hosted by FoodLegal’s Principal Lawyer, Charles Fisher.
Charles Fisher is a regulatory advisor to leading Australian and international food and beverage companies, specialising in compliance assessment and new product development.
Your Country of Origin labelling questions answered
Some of the questions to be addressed in the session include:
- Is there a way to avoid the bar chart?
- Is it necessary to identify single countries of origin?
- How to avoid misleading or deceiving consumers?
- How to distinguish between non-priority and priority foods?
- Is a doughnut a priority or non-priority food?
- What does ‘substantial transformation’ really mean?
- Will roasting and dry blending meet the test?
- When is water “Australian”?
Doors open at 7:30am with the seminar starting from 8:00am, running until 9:30am. Entry fee is AUD $88.00 including GST and breakfast.
After the seminar, participants will be offered the chance to tour the Food Innovation Centre at Monash – a world class facility that helps food producers bring ideas to life.
More information on FoodLegal’s Country of Origin Countdown Breakfast can be found HERE.
Bookings are essential and can be made online HERE.
- FoodLegal Online releases ‘Country of Origin’ training
- Woolworths to educate shoppers about country of originlabels
- ACCC issues warning over incorrect country of originclaims
Time is nearly up to register for FoodLegal’s Country of Origin Breakfast Seminar at Monash Universi...
More and more people want to reduce their intake of, or even entirely avoid, food of animal origin f...
The little black-and-white squares that are 2D codes have been around for a while. When they were fi...
The healthy dietary fiber CAVAMAX® W6 alpha-dextrin offers the ideal solution for your next-generat...
There is no doubt about it; the Australian economy has been through a tough time of late.
With companies facing increasing pressure to squeeze as much productivity as they can from their ass...
Australian food experts, FoodLegal have launched training videos for Australia’s new Country of Orig...
Aside from the basic necessities, what is influencing food packaging right now?