Australian Food News publishing notice
Dear readers … Australian Food News will not be publishing on Wednesday 19 September 2018 out of respect for Yom Kippur, in accordance with the policy of its publisher.
This policy has operated since the inception of Australian Food News in 1998.
The office of Australian Food News will also be closed on this day.
Australian Food News would like to thank its readers for their understanding. We look forward to resuming our usual newsfeed on Monday 24 September 2018.
Also in Australian Food News
- Damaging metabolic effects for inactive, young, obese people who consume soft drink regularly
- What to do about trade mark theft in China
- How beer consumption is slimming but our ‘guts’ continue growing
- Vegetarian nation actually a massive meat market
- Farming the knowledge and experience of older generations