AFGC to run energy efficiency information program for small businesses
The Australian Food and Grocery Council (AFGC) has secured funding for a project that will offer information and advice on energy efficiency to small to medium businesses (SMEs) in the food, beverage and grocery manufacturing sector.
The AFGC has received the funding under the Federal Government’s Energy Efficiency Information Grants Program. The AFGC’s free program will be available to businesses with fewer than 200 employees.
- Factsheets on energy efficiency and energy management
- Energy assessments for businesses
- Tool to assist investment decisions
- On-site Demonstrations for site engineers
- Briefing sessions for senior management
- Quarterly webinars and newsletters
- Case Studies
- Dedicated web portal
Benefits of participating in the program
- Understand energy consumption
- Receive expert advice on ways to improve energy efficiency
- Access to network of suppliers and technology providers
- Opportunity to interact with industry peers and share learning
- Opportunity to promote your achievements to other businesses
- Be a part of an industry-wide initiative
How to register
Businesses with fewer than 200 employees can register to find out more about the program or join the mailing list by sending their details to firstname.lastname@example.org. Interested businesses should send the following details:
- Business name
- Contact person along with contact details
The AFGC said it encouraged its members to recommend the program to their suppliers/partners or other organisations in the food and grocery manufacturing sector.
Food Standards Australia New Zealand (FSANZ) is reminding food businesses that mandatory allergen la...
The five-year-long agreement will run from 2017-2022 and areas of research will include grape qualit...
Warrnambool Cheese and Butter (WCB) is promoting its Coon cheese brand with a new, large-scale marke...
Woolworths has done its homework and expects to satisfy every Australian’s gastronomic desires this ...
When life deals you drought, grow Sunflowers and they will come. This is what a lucerne farming fam...
Aldi has opened its 25th store in South Australia.
Woolworths has had another win in the supermarket wars, taking an increased share of the total groce...
Consumer advocacy group, CHOICE, has struck out at Nestle Australia for offering fitness trackers al...