Gelatissimo launches summer inspired range
Gelatissimo has released three new Australian summer inspired flavours.
Gelatissimo is a global franchise brand with 41 stores in Australia and 15 internationally. Founded in 2002, Gelatissimo is 100 per cent Australian owned. The company has grown into one of the largest gelato franchises in the world, establishing the brand in Australia, Singapore, Philippines, Kuwait and Saudi Arabia.
The three new Australian inspired flavours draw on Australian slang, and are:
- Budgie Smuggler – A mango gelato with coconut and white chocolate pieces
- Beach Babe – Described as a “summer cocktail in a gelato”, this flavour is a peach gelato with blood orange swirls
- Little Nipper – Peanut butter gelato with berry jam
The new flavours are available now until 31 January 2017. Prices start from AUD $4.90 for one scoop, AUD $6.80 for two scoops and AUD $7.80 for three scoops.
- Gelatissimoto launch eight flavours across the next two months
- Gelatissimolaunches movie night inspired flavour
- Gelatissimolaunches ‘low sugar’ range and Eat In Desserts range
It may seem almost too good to be true, but Nestle says it has found a way to significantly cut the ...
There could soon be much more quinoa thanks to an Australian-led scientific breakthrough.
Australian-born online food delivery marketplace, Menulog, has refreshed its brand look, changing f...
The world’s most admired food companies have been announced for 2017.
Subway, one of Australia’s largest quick service restaurant brands, has launched a nationwide-first...
Ronni Kahn, CEO and Founder of OzHarvest speaks out about the new National Food Waste Strategy.
The first five businesses to go through Chobani Australia’s food incubator program have been announc...
THE seafood industry wants country of origin labelling protections extended to menus in foodservice ...