Gelatissimo launches summer inspired range
Gelatissimo has released three new Australian summer inspired flavours.
Gelatissimo is a global franchise brand with 41 stores in Australia and 15 internationally. Founded in 2002, Gelatissimo is 100 per cent Australian owned. The company has grown into one of the largest gelato franchises in the world, establishing the brand in Australia, Singapore, Philippines, Kuwait and Saudi Arabia.
The three new Australian inspired flavours draw on Australian slang, and are:
- Budgie Smuggler – A mango gelato with coconut and white chocolate pieces
- Beach Babe – Described as a “summer cocktail in a gelato”, this flavour is a peach gelato with blood orange swirls
- Little Nipper – Peanut butter gelato with berry jam
The new flavours are available now until 31 January 2017. Prices start from AUD $4.90 for one scoop, AUD $6.80 for two scoops and AUD $7.80 for three scoops.
- Gelatissimoto launch eight flavours across the next two months
- Gelatissimolaunches movie night inspired flavour
- Gelatissimolaunches ‘low sugar’ range and Eat In Desserts range
Byron Bay Cookie has launched a new range of cookies to celebrate 15 years as a Qantas supplier.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) is hosting a series of forums for dairy fa...
Australian dairy co-operative Murray Goulburn has announced that it has been bought by Saputo for A$...
Australia has committed to the World Health Organisation’s target of a 30% reduction in the average...
Part of the Australian pasta landscape for decades, Vetta Pasta has undergone a complete makeover r...
FoodLegal co-principal Joe Lederman has provided commentary on an ABC news story today that raise...
There could soon be much more quinoa thanks to an Australian-led scientific breakthrough.
Meat and Livestock Australia’s “Operation Boomerang” Australia Day advertising campaign has taken 3 ...