Gelatissimo launches summer inspired range
Gelatissimo has released three new Australian summer inspired flavours.
Gelatissimo is a global franchise brand with 41 stores in Australia and 15 internationally. Founded in 2002, Gelatissimo is 100 per cent Australian owned. The company has grown into one of the largest gelato franchises in the world, establishing the brand in Australia, Singapore, Philippines, Kuwait and Saudi Arabia.
The three new Australian inspired flavours draw on Australian slang, and are:
- Budgie Smuggler – A mango gelato with coconut and white chocolate pieces
- Beach Babe – Described as a “summer cocktail in a gelato”, this flavour is a peach gelato with blood orange swirls
- Little Nipper – Peanut butter gelato with berry jam
The new flavours are available now until 31 January 2017. Prices start from AUD $4.90 for one scoop, AUD $6.80 for two scoops and AUD $7.80 for three scoops.
- Gelatissimoto launch eight flavours across the next two months
- Gelatissimolaunches movie night inspired flavour
- Gelatissimolaunches ‘low sugar’ range and Eat In Desserts range
Consumer advocacy group, CHOICE, has struck out at Nestle Australia for offering fitness trackers al...
• Morning Glory Farms, a spaghetti squash grower in Australia, will work with DiMuto t...
Allen’s is now selling “one piece, one portion” lollies in Australian supermarkets.
Australian millennials are less likely to drink their elders a new Nielsen research study has found....
Australian Certified Organic has appointed a new Chief Executive Officer.
SHOPPERS need to step up and shoulder some of the responsibility if Australia wants to rid its super...
Western Australia will be establishing its own container deposit scheme, offering 10c per plastic dr...
Westward American Single Malt Pinot Noir Cask Finish, a truly elegant expression of Westward Whiske...