Gelatissimo launches summer inspired range
Gelatissimo has released three new Australian summer inspired flavours.
Gelatissimo is a global franchise brand with 41 stores in Australia and 15 internationally. Founded in 2002, Gelatissimo is 100 per cent Australian owned. The company has grown into one of the largest gelato franchises in the world, establishing the brand in Australia, Singapore, Philippines, Kuwait and Saudi Arabia.
The three new Australian inspired flavours draw on Australian slang, and are:
- Budgie Smuggler – A mango gelato with coconut and white chocolate pieces
- Beach Babe – Described as a “summer cocktail in a gelato”, this flavour is a peach gelato with blood orange swirls
- Little Nipper – Peanut butter gelato with berry jam
The new flavours are available now until 31 January 2017. Prices start from AUD $4.90 for one scoop, AUD $6.80 for two scoops and AUD $7.80 for three scoops.
- Gelatissimoto launch eight flavours across the next two months
- Gelatissimolaunches movie night inspired flavour
- Gelatissimolaunches ‘low sugar’ range and Eat In Desserts range
A Swinburne University team has discovered a way to re-use the large amount of plant waste often lef...
Retail Food Group has promoted its Australian boss to lead a group-wide transformation program desig...
There could soon be much more quinoa thanks to an Australian-led scientific breakthrough.
Cafés, restaurants, supermarkets and other food retailers located in Northern Ireland now must displ...
TODAY a Sydney restaurant on a ground-breaking mission of inclusion will host its first Sensory Hour...
Costco has announced it will be opening its first store in Western Australia.
Caltex Australia is launching its own start-up accelerator program in hope of disrupting and challen...
The five-year-long agreement will run from 2017-2022 and areas of research will include grape qualit...